TWENTY-EIGHT ✈

It has been two months since the death of Cap's dad and she hasn't been the same since. She has become alot more aggressive with people, she also drinks and smokes alot. Everyone tried to get her to stop the excessive drinking and smoking but no luck, I hated seeing her like this it broke my heart.

I'm at work and it was almost closing time. I decided that I'll check up on Cap and make sure she was ok.

"Hey I won't be home tonight... I'm sleeping at Jerome's " Jamie said as she locked the door.

"Ight...well I might stay over at Cap's" I replied getting in my car. We waved goodbye and went our separate ways. I pulled up to Cap's house thirty minutes later and parked my car. I greeted the body guards as I entered the noisy house.

"Hey Jimmy..have you seen Cap? " I asked, he shrugged and shook his head then continued playing cards with some guys.

I searched nearly every room downstairs besides one. When I opened the door to her office I immediately got heated by what I saw. Some girl was sitting on Cap's lap smoking weed and whispering God knows what in her ear while her hand was rested on the girls bare leg and she was smirking at her. I felt outraged and before I knew it I reached over the table and snatched her by her hair pulling her off Cap. She screamed and tried to kick me but I punched her in the face making her fall to the floor then dragged her out the office as I closed the door behind me. I walked up to Cap and slapped her across the face, she looked up at me and I could see the anger in her face but I didn't care.

"Don't you ever fucking disrespect me like that again!! " I yelled in her face then turned to walk away but she grabbed me by the waist and slammed me against the wall.

"Let go of me! " I tried to get out her grip but she pressed her body against me and started kissing on my neck. I continued to push her but she was much stronger and soon held my hands above my head.

"You know I don't give a fuck about that hoe" she responded as she continued to kiss and suck on my neck. I knew she didn't but the thought of some girl even being that close to her pissed me the fuck off.

"You know you love it...stop resisting " she said softly as her hand reached in my shorts. Her kisses felt so good on my skin but I didn't want to give in, I wanted to be mad at her but it was so hard when her lips and soft hands were all over me. I could feel the wetness on my underwear as I bit my lip trying to hold back the moans. Her fingers rubbed on my cl!t as she grinded against me kissing my lips roughly. Then she stooped and looked at me with that sexy ass smirk of hers.

"You still wanna leave? Because you're free to do so" she said stepping aside so I can pass. Oh no she didn't. I grew angrier and pushed pass her as I made my way out her office and I could hear her trailing behind.

She grabbed my hand, spun me around and pulled me into her.

"Fuck you Cap! " I scowled at her and she smiled. I was so confused with this girl she was making me so angry right now but at the same time I wanted to have sex with her.

"Ok let's go" she replied holding my hand leading us upstairs. I pulled my hand out of her grip and stood with my arms crossed. She walked towards me, picked me up and threw me on her shoulder as she smacked my ass hard.

"Put me down! " I screamed while slapping her in the back but she ignored me and continued up the stairs into her bedroom and threw me on the bed. I got up but she pushed me back down and straddled me as she ripped my shirt and unhooked the clasp on my bra that was to the front.