FOURTEEN ✈

"So we just gonna stand here or you gonna let me in before I freeze my ass off?" I asked with a smirk. After her just staring at me for what felt like a century she finally spoke.

"Uhh...Umm ..Jamie isn't here " she nervously replied.

"That's fine.. I ain't here to see her anyways" I looked at her and she looked at me confused.

"So are you going to let me in? " I said slightly annoyed at the fact that I'm still standing in the freezing cold so I brushed passed her and let myself in. She closed the door and turned to face me.

"Why are you here Cap? "

"To see you ..duhh" I said as I took my jacket off, hung it up and walked into the living room.

"But why? " she asked following behind me as I sat on the couch, I sighed and looked at her, my eyes roaming her body. She looked so sexy in her spandex shorts and sports bra. I guessed she noticed my wandering eyes because she pulled her shorts down some and folded her arms over her breast. I smirked at her licking my lips before I answered.

"Becuase ever since last night I couldn't get you off my mind and I had to see you" I truthfully said. I could tell she wanted to smile but she fought it back.

"Umm ..you do know I'm straight right? And I have a man" she said with a little attitude.

" And? We can't be friends? "

"Nope" she said walking off into the kitchen, I got up and followed her.

"Why not? "

"Becuase Jamie said to stay away from you" she answered while taking a bite out a strawberry. What the fuck? Why would Jamie tell her that? Ima kill her, not literally.

"Why would she tell you that? " I looked at her confused.

"She said you're dangerous " she took another bite out the strawberry.

"Do you think I'm dangerous? " I walked up to her, closing the gap between us as I pressed my body against hers backing her into the corner. We were so close I could smell the sweetness of her breath from the strawberry. I took the remaining strawberry and ate it. Her eyes widened as she pushed me off her and cleared her throat. I laughed as I backed away with my hands up like I was surrendering.

"I don't care if you're dangerous or not becuase I'm not interested in you or about you" I looked at her and raised my brow, something told me she wasn't telling the truth.

"Ok maybe I do want to know why she said you were dangerous " she looked at me. I smiled and walked off into the living room as I sat on the couch again.

"So Miss Asia ...you're not from around here are you? "

"Nope.. I'm from Philly" she answered sitting next to me.

"How come you staying with my cousin?"

"Nah uh ..you don't get to ask questions " she replied and I sighed.

"Ok how bout you ask me" A big smile crept upon her beautiful face when I said that. Lawd...what did I just do?

"Why Jamie say you dangerous ? " She asked, I contemplated if I should tell her the truth or not. I don't want to scare her away before I get to know her. So I told her the first thing that came to mind.