TWENTY-TWO ✈

"How was your weekend? " Candice, one of the dancers asked me as we were warming up before practicing our routine for the show on Saturday night. I haven't called my parents to tell them about it and I really don't plan too. I don't think they forgave me because my mom nor dad has called me since.

"It was really good...how was yours? " I asked stretching out my legs her response became faint because my mind was on Belle who walked in laughing and talking with Josh, another dancer. Her attitude towards me was ridiculous because I couldn't understand why she was being distant all of a sudden. I looked back at Candice and nodded my head so she thought I was listening then excused myself and walked over to Belle.

" Hey Josh... Um Belle can I talk to you for a minute? " I asked her. She looked at Josh and he walked off to go talk to the other dancers.

"What's up? "

"Are we good? Because ever since that night at Kisses you been acting so strange with me..like so distant " I replied, she looked away and shrugged.

"Why can't you just tell me? I miss you" I really did miss her as a friend even though she was really talkative she was also really funny and I miss her humor. She looked at me and a small smile appeared on her face.

"You do? "

"Yea I do so tell me what's wrong so we resolve it and we can go back to how it was before " I watched her sigh and bit her bottom lip, she looked like she was contemplating on whether she should tell me or not.

"Do you still chill with Cap? " she asked and I looked at her confused. She said she had mistaken her for someone else so why was she asking me that?

"Yes I do...why? " I replied and crossed my arms.

"Do you even know what she does for a living? "

"Yes...actually I do" I answered and now she was looking at me confused.

"Wow...that's really stupid of you Asia... that girl is dangerous " I didn't respond to her. Was I really stupid for associating myself with Cap? I mean yes she's dangerous but her dad has been in the game like forever and she has been doing this since she was sixteen and they both seem fine. She said she'll never hurt or let anyone hurt me and I believe her.

"Wait... so how you know her and that she's dangerous? " I asked and she laughed a little.

"Every New Yorker knows of Ramiro Espino and Caprice Espino "

"So that's the reason you been acting so weird lately? " I asked.

"Yea and the fact that she threatened me in the bathroom to stay away from you or she'll kill me" she responded. For some reason I thought it was cute that Cap seemed jealous of Belle to go as far as to threaten the poor girl.

"Cap won't hurt you Belle she was just jealous...don't worry about it" I assured her but she looked at me like she was crazy.

"I don't know about you but I ain't tryna get shot" she said just when Mrs. Harper walked in and started class.

I walked outside we Belle because she offered me a drop home as a piece offering for acting the way she did towards me even though I understood why she did it. I told her I'll talk to cap about it but she refused, I'm hardheaded so I'll still have to talk to her. As we were walking towards her car I heard a car horn and looked in the directon the noise was coming from then smiled when I realised it was Cap. I turned to Belle who looked terrified so I hugged her and told her not to worry. I jogged towards the car and saw Cap glaring at the girl.