02 || The Man in The Hallway

Edited: 03/22/22
^I picture Giana as a young Adriana Lima

Song: Melanie Martinez - cake (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

Sleep was something that never came naturally unless I was accompanied by mamá.

Knowing that she was going to lay next to me and watch over me until I fell asleep was always what lulled me into a state of bliss.

And so it only made sense that I couldn't fall asleep in this new beautiful room. The anxiety of being in a new place was driving me insane and so when I realize sleep wasn't going to come I sit up in my bed.

I'd spent my day meeting some of the men and getting to know the staff. I'd lived a comfortable life with mamá, but we weren't wealthy enough to have maids, groundkeepers and others working on call.

This was a different type of wealth.

The rest of my night had been spent in my new room where I'd gotten ready for bed.

Knowing I was in the comfort of my room, I slipped on my favorite two piece sleepwear set. It was a white two piece number, a mixture of lace and silk which made me feel cute yet sexy at the same time.

It clung to my hourglass frame, the shirt cropping just below my breasts due to the size of them and the shorts a little on the smaller size but I was comfortable in them nonetheless.

I wasn't wearing a bra, nor did I ever when wearing sleep-wear because it was uncomfortable. Even thought my breasts were on the larger side I needed to let them breath.

Slipping on my pink fuzzy slippers, I walk out into the empty hallway. The cool air hits the bare skin of my arms, stomach and legs making me shiver and wish I wore my robe. But I just needed to quickly grab a glass of water from the kitchen.

The silence in the hallway is eerily unsettling, I glance down the hall towards the black double doors and briefly wonder when I'll meet Alessio.

What would he be like?

I had yet to find out if the man was truly as great as mamá claimed him to be. Liam had informed me Alessio was a very busy man. Always working and on the go, so I highly doubted I would be seeing any of him anytime soon.

My slippers slap against the marble floors as I move down the hall, but I stop short as my head snaps towards the stairs where the sound of footfall echos through the dimly lit hallway.

No one was to be up here but a single glance at the stranger before me, makes me shut my mouth. There was no way I was going to be the one to tell him off.

The man was tall and broad, his dark hair on display as he looked down pulling at his black tie, his other hand undoing the button of his perfectly tailored blazer. His large calloused hands then moved to loosen the top buttons of the white dress shirt underneath, exposing the firm looking tan skin of his chest where a gold chain poked out.

It was only when he got to the top of the stairs and looked up that my eyes widened.

Wow.

Never had I seen a man so devilishly handsome.

He was strong, I could tell that much, and not just in the physical sense. Sure his broad frame and muscular physique was eye catching but his presence was utterly dominating and intimidating.

It was enough to have me sucking in a lung full of air in fear that his presence would swallow it all up.

He had beautiful tan skin, and high defined cheekbones that complimented his strong jaw, where hints of a five o-clock shadow peeked out. His features were so rugged yet angelic.