03 || Teachers Pet

Edited: 02.12.2022

Song: Melanie Martinez- Teachers Pet (slowed)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I never thought I would be looking forward to attending school but being on personal holiday had really taken a toll on me.

So much so that I was now excited to go to school.

Saint Simmons Collegiate Institute was arguably the worst place on earth.

Yes, it was a prestigious institute where affluential figures sent their kids to study before they were sent off to Ivey leagues, but to me, it was yet another daily reminder of just how much of a failure I was.

Not only was I held back a year for my poor grades, but I wasn't much of a social butterfly.

But that was besides the point. Today, I was excited  and it all had to do with the fact that a certain handsome Italian man was taking me.

I spent a long time getting ready, making sure my full morning routine was complete. I prided myself on self care and my luxurious bathroom made it so much easier.

I never wasted time and expensive products on doing my makeup for school of all places, but today was an exception. A little bit of mascara, concealer and lip gloss went a long way, while I just let my hair fall in its naturally loose waves.

Luckily, I didn't need to spend time on my outfit, seeing as I wore a uniform - one that I had tailored to my liking. Finishing the look with a pair of Mary Jane's and white socks beneath, I smiled at my reflection. I looked nothing short of a perfect little angel.

Deception was so much fun.

Grabbing my tote bag, I exit my room and move towards the big black doors at the end of the hall, eager to greet the Italian Adonis.

I knock once, twice, then wait.

"Alessio." I call and still get no response. Perhaps he was still asleep, I glance down at my watch, we still had 20 minutes before we had to leave so if I woke him now, we wouldn't be late.

And so with that in mind, I open the door and walk into the room.

Damn, my bedroom was nice but this?

This room was fit for a king. About twice the size of mine, Alessio's room was filled with dark colors ranging from dark browns, blacks to various shades of grey.

His bed - which looked fit for a whole football team was endless and sat on one end of the massive room while the other end was adorned with a grand fireplace, wet bar and seating area. Two royal looking wingback chairs occupied the sitting area along with a couch.

I took my time sweeping the area before making my way over to his perfectly made bed and slumping down on it. I can hear the shower running from behind one of the numerous doors, so I simply flop down onto my stomach and wait.

I preoccupied myself with my phone, kicking my feet up behind me and looking through my notification. Giggling and smiling at all the thirsty messages from men.

I never entertained them but I guess I loved the attention and craved the validation.

It was only when the sound of cursing and screaming in Italian sounded that I stopped and looked up, my jaw falling to the floor at the sight before me.