19 || Bold

Edited: 06.28.2023

This chapter gets a little .... explicitly dark so read at your own risk.

Song: Lloyd - All I need (slowed + reverb) ifykyk

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

Something was off.

After a silent car ride home, Alessio not only accompanied me up to my bedroom, but went as far as to do an entire walk through of the space, seeming to be in search for something, only leaving when he seemed satisfied.

But not before telling me to find him immediately after getting ready for bed.

And when he disappeared without another word for the next two hours with a bunch of the other men, including Liam who came by and crushed me to him in a hug, I knew something was up.

It was nearly two am when I sobered up and finished my night routine. I showered, did my skincare before slipping on a brown nightie, one that complimented my tan skin.

The nightie was fairly short and so, I opted for covering it up with a short silk robe, one that went to mid thigh, it was cute, save for the sparkly belt but I needed the belt to hide what was underneath. Besides I'd take it off once I got into bed, into Alessio's bed.

I make my way down the hall, towards the large black doors and knock lightly on the oak.

There's no response but I know he's in there. Slowly opening the door, I see Alessio near the fireplace, his back to me as he watches the fire, seeming to be deep in thought.

His tall broad figure stands clad in his white dress shirt and slacks, his body slightly tilted towards me as he glances up at the intrusion.

I take a moment to appreciate the way he stands so confidently with the muscles in his arms bulging and his hand buried into the pocket of his slacks.

The vision of a truly powerful man.

His sharp gaze snaps up to mine before he sighs and looks down to his phone clicking a few times, before throwing it onto the table. He turns and starts to make his way towards the wet bar, taking out a glass to pour himself what looked to be some rum.

I walk until I'm at the wet bar and silently take out a second glass for myself, ushering him to pour some for me.

He turns his head and gives me a hesitant look, but I simply roll my eyes. "Can we stop with this, 'you're too young to drink' shit? I'm legal in Italy." I reason sending him a small smile.

He stares at me for a long moment before he shakes his head with a sigh, "I'm just trying to be responsible." He mumbles, grabbing my glass and pouring some rum into it, albeit a lot less than I'd like.

"I can handle myself just fine." I take the glass from his outstretched hand, "If I'm old enough to become a stripper, I'm old enough to have a glass of rum." I raise my glass to my mouth. 

"You're not going to become a stripper." He immediately responds, his sharp eyes nearly glaring into mine.

Oh, he didn't like that.