16 || Kiss It Better

Edited: 06.06.2022

Song: Rihanna - kiss it better (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I wake the next morning with a headache and you bet your ass I'm not one that's discrete about when I'm in pain.

I will no doubt be making it everyone's problem.

But I do know that I don't want to bring up why I have a headache so bad that the side of my head feels tender. I mean what could I say?

I fell off of Alessio's bed, twice after he tried jumping me like a wolf in heat.

Yeah, absolutely not.

"What's wrong?" Liam instantly asks, the minute he looks up to see me taking my seat next to him for breakfast. He eyes my robe clad body - no doubt wondering why I'm not dressed for school.

I don't even spare him a glance as I sit in my seat, groggily thanking Divy - one of the staff, as she slides a few painkillers onto my plate.

"I don't feel well." I mumble and Liam frowns, but before he can say anything a light grip is placed on my chin tilting my head in the opposite direction and I come face to face with Alessio.

His brows furrow as he frowns. "Let me see." He murmurs, his eyes scanning my face and his hand moving to my forehead.

His tongue darts out against his cheek as he looks at me in contemplation and I continue to inspect him looking for any signs of him remembering last night.

I find none and it makes me nervous, so nervous that I debate on sitting somewhere else but know it's futile.

It's as though this spot at the table has been permanently claimed as mine and while I'm not complaining, sitting next to the man whose dick I'd been suffocated by last night was more than awkward.

But it'd look weird if I sat elsewhere. No one sits on either side of of Alessio unless they're discussing something work related, I'm the only one who ever willingly sits next to him.

It's mostly because they're all intimidated by him and sitting next to him makes it hard for them to function, but the seat on his left, that I sit in?

It's mine.

Today his face looks clean, like he finally shaved and he looks well rested. I blink snapping out of my daze to realize his plump pink lips are moving. "-don't feel hot. You're temperature feels normal."

I blink up at him, my cheeks heating. "I... have a bad headache, I fell last night." I say.

He nods, pursing his lips and adjusting the watch on his wrist as he watches me, almost skeptically.

Ah shit- here comes the confrontation-

"You sure this isn't about the meeting we have with your principal?"

"I swear I didn't look-" I cut myself off and turn to him, my heart dropping for an entirely different reason. Meeting? What meeting? I send him a nervous glance. "What do you mean?"