54 || Firsts

This chapter is straight up smut, like never ending smut.
I read it over and I was like, damn this shit never ends.
Also it's probably going to be the longest chapter in the entire story.
Enjoy.

Song: She x I see red mashup (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I was one of those people that got caught up in the moment. The ones that acted out on emotions. The ones that only assessed their actions after the damage has already been done. The ones that were left to look back at their actions and cringe or be flooded with guilt.

I acted out and only realized the shittyness of my actions after the damage had already been done.

Not only did I feel like a complete and utter bitch but my conscious wouldn't shut up about it.

For starters, my actions at the club. I was so angry and sexually frustrates that I let it cloud my judgement and common sense.

The night could have ended really badly and all Alessio was doing was looking out for me. Granted he was partly to blame for the events leading up to tonight. Had he communicated properly this whole mess could have been avoided.

But that didn't stop the pit in my stomach. The one that was filled with guilt and remorse.

The same one that was currently growing ten times worse because I was laid down across the bed, on my stomach-bare-as the man in question gave my entire body a soothing massage, focusing on my sore derrière.

Since he had carried me up here, Alessio's helped me out of my dress, help me get cleaned up even though I didn't need his help and has since been treating me like an absolute treasure.

Even if I didn't really deserve it.

"I'm sorry about tonight." I mumble, resting my chin on my folded hands.

I feel Alessio hum from behind me, he's leaned over the bed and his large hands knead the cream into the skin on of my ass.

"I got so carried away and lost in my own emotions that I turned into an irrational mess. I wasn't thinking." I sigh regretting my actions from the night.

Alessio's hands continue rub and he hums in agreement. "You were particularly bratty tonight."

The tone of his voice is matter of fact but the low hum tells me he's not upset anymore and relief washes over me.

I instantly turn around and sit up as Alessio moves back, standing to his full height at the foot of the bed. He's still in his clothes minus the blazer and although he looks uncomfortable he hasn't even made a move to change. Instead he's been taking care of me.

I move closer to him, watching the way his eyes flicker down my front in appreciation as I do so and butterflies explode at the way he skims my bare body. His gaze is lust filled but tender and his self control is admirable.

Aside from the desire swimming in his dark eyes and the bulge straining his slacks, his touch was nothing but sweet and caring.

I move towards the foot of the bed and when I get to the edge I sit up on my knees, steadying myself with my arms braced against Alessio's chest as I look up at him.