18 || College Party

Edited: 06.26.2022

Song: Mariah Carey - Obsessed (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

High school parties aren't my scene. People standing around with nothing to talk about and shitty music? I would much rather be at a club.

Wild college parties however, is an area I have yet to explore. But by the looks of it, I already know I'm not gonna like it.

This frat house is too small to fit this many people and the people are too loud for their own good.

Lily ditched us a while ago saying she was going home with some sorority chick, leaving Jacob and I to fend for ourselves.

The only other person that hated this more than I did was Jacob. He didn't like big crowds, and college kids weren't appealing to him.

"Let's get drunk. I wanna forget I'm here." He murmurs from behind me.

"Sure-" I say but before I can finish my sentence, I'm shoved by someone who stumbles past me. I glare at his fat head, "Watch where the fuck you're going shrek!"

The guy ignores me and keeps moving throughout the crowd as I pull up my nose up in disgust. I officially hated college parties. "Let's get drunk." I agree, grabbing Jacobs hand and leading him to the kitchen.

The night had been a complete flop.

The first "party" Lily had dragged us too wasn't even a party. It was a live action role play of Macbeth in a dingy old living room, where I sat between two random guys, who both tried discreetly putting their hands up my skirt.

Luckily Jacob was just as bored and so, after the first of many intermissions, we slipped through the back door and ran two streets over to this party.

Not to mention my mood had been a little sour because I had been texting Alessio and he didn't bother to respond.

I - Giana Moretto, was left on read.

It was beyond frustrating. Not only was I touch and attention deprived but I was tired of getting no where with him.

"Can I get you a drink?" Comes a voice from behind me. I turn to see a boy, light brown curly hair, blue eyes, tall build wearing a football jersey.

Meh he was cute.

But I knew better than to trust a frat boy and so I smile at the guy and shake my head as I hold up Jacob and I's intertwined hands. "My boyfriends already got it covered." I say, Jacob's attention is still on his phone no doubt texting someone and Jersey Boy looks a little disappointed.

He glances at Jacob then moves closer to whisper into my ear. "If you change your mind come find me, babydoll."

Instead of replying, I pull Jacob further into the kitchen towards the drinks. "What do you want?"

"Don't care, anything." He mumbles still on his phone. I narrow my eyes at him but turn to make us each a drink.

Grabbing two red solo cups, I start pouring some tequila and pineapple juice, while I hear someone approach Jacob and try to start a conversation with him.