60 || Cucciola

Song: Lil Wayne - lollipop (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Alessio

I barely ever received calls from Nonna, but when I did, they were never ending spiels.

I hadn't heard from the woman in months. Not since she came to visit when Giana had first moved in and even then she never really talked to me.

I was too busy with work and she was too busy fussing over Giana. But when I received a call from her, asking about this girlfriend of mine, I couldn't catch a break from the woman.

I didn't know if she was referring to Greta or Giana. But either way, she wouldn't let me get a word in.

I sat there and did all I could do. Hum and pretend I was listening, but in reality? I was desperately calming the anger bubbling within.

I bet it was Liam that snitched. That son of a bitch not only has a mouth on him, but he's still upset with me. It would make sense as to why he would tell Nonna that I was seeing someone, he knew she wouldn't let it go.

Not only was I stuck on the phone with her for an entire two hours, but I was already riled up from the way Giana left me this morning.

I don't think I've ever had that bad a case of blue balls. And what made it even worse was that I couldn't do anything about it.

I had Marco and Liam waiting for me downstairs, but that was a minor inconvenience. I was too aroused to find shame in the idea of jerking off while they were downstairs waiting on me.

But then my phone rang and I saw nonna's caller I.D. I, of course picked up thinking something was wrong but then she opened her mouth and started lecturing me about how now that I may have had a girlfriend, I was obligated to give her great grand babies before she died.

Yeah, that softened my dick instantly, but it didn't stop the frustration.

I couldn't punish Giana either, not without going beyond the limit of the no strenuous activity rule.

And so I simply let it go. Not because I didn't care or that I was over it.

I wasn't.

But it was because, for the first time in what felt like the longest week of my life, she was here.

Not beaten up on some motel floor in nothing but her underwear, with a gun propped into her mouth by the man thats been manipulating her. Not lying unconscious in a hospital bed. Not crying or breaking down before me.

She was here, healthy, smiling and talking.

And so I let it go and instead of  making it a big deal, I spent my day taking her out to places around Miami, doing the things she wanted to do.

If she wanted to take a trip to the boardwalk and spend most of the early afternoon tanning on the beach, I'd comply. If she wanted to spend the rest of the day at the street fair, I'd do nothing but accompany her.

But it didn't mean that I was living in bubble of happiness. It was quite the opposite.

Although she seemed to be over the whole kidnapping thing, it seemed as though I wasn't.

As much as I denied it, I was scared.

I thought the restlessness would go away after finding Giana, but it didn't. All it did was make my need to make sure she was safe all the time amplify.

When it came to Giana, I grew possessive. There was no denying that. But now it was overbearing and I knew I wasn't going to stop.

How could I think of toning it down when the person that was responsible for Laura's death was right under our noses this entire time? When he got to Giana and nearly killed her?