43 || His Pleasure

^Okay the white squiggly line thing is my own doing to help y'all visualize what I mean.

This chapter is the longest chapter I've ever written, but that's only bc there's a lot of 🥵 so buckle up...

Song: lykke li - sex money feelings die (slowed down)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

That motherfucking bitch.

Someone ruined my dress and I'm certain it's the demon who's name rhymes with Feta. 

The dress is a beautiful black sequence dress with a high slit that hugs my waist and lower body perfectly. It would have also hugged my bust perfectly had there not been a tear right down the middle of the top. 

If I wore it like this my titties would be out in the open and I wasn't mentally prepared to deal with creepy men and their wandering eyes.

It had to have been her. The dress arrived last night, when I was busy cleaning Alessio's wound. It arrived after the maids went home, but before all the other men got home and during Marco's workout, meaning the only one who was there to grab it from the delivery man was Greta.

She ruined my dress.

And I was going to unleash hell on that bitch.

Also known as, Alessio. He was sure as hell going to be hearing about this.

I hadn't seen him since he disappeared into the conference room with Ethan and Arnold after lunch but it was half past seven and he had to be getting ready. After all it was his birthday party.

Which reminds me, I still need to get him a gift. But that could wait.

I barge through the doors of his room, my bare feet slamming against the wood floors as I use one hand to hold together my dress, the other flailing around angrily as I call his name. He emerges from his closet in a crisp white dress shirt, with the buttons undone, telling me he was in the process of getting ready.

My sudden fit of rage simmers down for a moment to appreciate the birthday boy in all his glory.

His shirt fits perfectly to his muscular frame, it hugs his shoulders and bulging muscles perfectly. His face is shaved and his dark hair is still wet and styled back with a few loose curls across his forehead.

My attention however is immediately drawn to the exposed skin of his lower abdomen and my eyes zero in on the perfectly defined V.

Fuck, he was so hot.

He raises his head for a moment to look at me before he looks back down, and focused on doing up his buttons."What's wrong?" He asks, snapping me out of my daze.

"Greta ruined my dress." I say trailing my eyes away from his lip that's jutted out in concentration. He looks absolutely adorable.

It's then that his phone chimes and he picks it up to check it. "What's wrong with it?" He mumbles looking down at his phone and typing away on it.

"She ripped it!" I say in outrage.

He sighs, "How do you know she did it? It looks fine to me." He says, his attention still on his phone.