26 || Game On, Bitch

Edited: 09.19.2022

Song: bubblegum bitch - Marina and the diamonds (slowed)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

It was early, too early.

I had no idea what prompted me to wake up at such an early hour and then give Alessio a show. But I quickly grew to regret it for I had lots of time to spare and Alessio was no where in sight.

I cast a glance towards his bedroom door as I walk out of mine, to see them shut. I debate on going in there, but think better than to bother him anymore than I already do.

Instead, I make my way down to breakfast and watch the maids as they set the table.

"Morning, Miss Giana." Comes a soft voice.

I turn around and smile at Divya."Morning Divy, whatcha got cooking this morning?" I ask, trailing after her.

Divy was the only other young girl in this house. She didn't live here but she worked alongside numerous other maids and I'd grown to confide in her as a friend.

It got lonely in this house and oftentimes she was good company, even if I had to follow her around and help her with some of her work. She listened and gave good advice.

She begins to set a plate and my brows furrow. No one usually sat on the other side of Alessio. "We are having a guest for breakfast. Miss Greta is coming over."

My face drops, Divy looks up and purses her lips as she rests a hand on my shoulder. "Don't look so down, Gia. It's just breakfast, she's not moving in."

My wide panic filled eyes snap to hers."You don't understand. That bitch is horrible, mean and nasty." I say.

Divy sighs and gives me a sympathetic smile. "I'm sure Mr.Galanti knows what he's doing." Is all she says before turning around and rushing back into the kitchen.

I'm still reeling from this terrible news when Marco strides in the room. How could this day get any worse?

"You're up early," he glances at his watch. "That gives us thirty minutes to go over some calculus."

I spoke too soon. This day just got even worse.

. . .

Tutoring with Marco sucks. He's so mean and frustrating. Always scolding me for not listening, or doing enough.

Which is why when the thirty minutes are up I jump up from the couch and dash towards breakfast, away from the scary teddy bear.

I get into the long hallway that leads to the dining room, but my gaze narrows as I stare up ahead of me to see the tall devil sauntering before me.

Greta is wearing a green summer floral dress that looks like it belongs back in 2016. I mean seriously, does she not follow recent fashion trends? Either way it hugs her thin frame perfectly and she accessorizes it with the brute walking alongside her-her bodyguard.

I follow in behind her but stop at the threshold of the dining room, my jaw clenching as I watch her approach Alessio, who smiles and lets her peck his cheek in greeting before she takes a seat.