12 || Dinner Party

Gianna's dress^

Edited: 04.25.2022

Song: Olivia Rodrigo - favourite crime (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

My body was anything but kid like and so when my dress finally arrived I was delighted to see that it fit perfectly. The only issue being the slight extra cleavage but that was just a given with my larger chest.

It was impossible to find something that hugged my figure and wasn't booby.

It was Friday meaning it was the day I was to be going to the dinner party with Alessio and his date - Greta.

I make my way down the stairs clutching onto the railing so that my Loubotin's don't get caught in my pale lilac sparkled dress.

The thin straps barely held up my breasts but the sweetheart neckline and the off the shoulder look of the top made me feel like a princess. The dress was truly a work of art. It clung to my body like a second skin only flaring out at the skirt a bit due to the high slit that gave a little too much away.

But tonight I wanted attention.

I stop near the top of the staircase, spotting Alessio's figure standing by the door but he was preoccupied on yet another phone call.

It irked me how he didn't glace up once as I made my way down the stairs, seeing as he was too busy belittling the person on the other end.

But that still didn't stop my eyes from wandering down his tall figure, noting how his perfectly tailored suit hugged his big shoulders, muscular arms and narrow waist perfectly. He looked nothing short of a powerful man, and the suit only added to the appeal.

I glance down at his hand adorned in a few gold rings spotting his fathers gold band on his pinky. It was a family heirloom, one that Alessio never took off. I didn't know much about his relationship with his parents but from what I gathered growing up around his father was that he loved him very much.

I make the long trek down the stairs, growing more agitated by the second as Alessio seems too busy spewing curses and insults into the phone to even look up at me.

It isn't until I walk right up to him that he raises his head, his tight jaw and scowl momentarily relaxing into a small smile as he nods at me in acknowledgment.

I wait as he finishes up his phone call, his eyes then wandering down my outfit, yet it isn't enough. At this angle he was looking down at it and he barely got to see the true beauty of the entire look. Not to mention I spent hours making sure my hair and makeup were perfect.

I wanted to wow him, show him I wasn't the child he was babysitting.

Alessio leans forward to place a quick kiss on my temple. "Sei belissima, Principessa." He mumbles slipping his phone back into his pocket. (You look beautiful, princess)

I send him a tight lipped smile, hating the way he was looking at me with kind eyes, no lust or desire of any sorts.

I spin around and head for the door to hide my eye roll as he follows behind, most likely pulling out his phone.