25 || Tease

Edit: 09.12.2022

Song: Bed - Nicki Minaj ft Ariana Grande (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

Who knew that having a gun shoved into the side of your head could make you feel like such shit?

I mean, seriously did that asshole have to push it so deep that I could feel it all the way in my toes? And now thanks to that fuck face, I had a headache.

No scratch that, a migraine.

Not to mention, my body was exhausted from all the adrenaline and stress. It got so bad that when I got home, I barely had any energy to shower.

When I finally willed my limbs to get up and into the shower, I was rewarded with the sensation of hot water soothing my tense skin. I needed it.

The time alone in the shower gave me time to think and as much as I disliked it, my mind kept wandering to Alessio.

He'd handled the situation with such control and ease. I hated him for it because somewhere in the back of my mind, I couldn't get over how attractive that was.

And when I got too carried away and started thinking about how much I missed him, I cut my shower short.

I wouldn't succumb to those thoughts. I still wasn't satisfied with his apology.

I slip on a nightie, preoccupy myself with my skincare routine and finally when I've gotten him out of my mind and am ready to slip into bed, a knock sounds on my door before it slowly creaks open. 

The man in question slips into my room, his large presence unmistakable and I swallow down the emotions bubbling to the surface at the sight of him.

Broad shoulders, messy hair, tired eyes, sleeves folded up, and two three buttons popped form the top of his dress shirt.

And although all signs pointed to a tired man, I couldn't help the way my heart leaps at the sight of him.

Ugh. Fuck him.

"Hey." My tone is reserved as I turn around and busy myself with pulling back my duvet, preparing my bed.

Anything to look away from him.

He doesn't respond, but the sound of his footsteps creak and my back burns with the feel of his stare.

I shrug it off.

I didn't care.

With a sigh, I attempt a casual yet reserved conversation in hopes of sending him the hint, I still didn't want to see him.

"Did you just get..." I turn around, my body tensing when I realize he's a lot closer than expected. "Home." I finish off, exhaling a long breath. 

"Mhm." He hums distractedly, the sound deep from his throat.

He steps even closer, my chest nearly brushing his and despite my brain hating him, my body wants to melt at his proximity.