36 || Liar Liar

Edited: 12.12.2022

Got bored and made Marco an aesthetic^

Song: Chase Atlantic - OH MAMI

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Alessio

The only thing I hated more than being told a lie, was continuously being lied to.

And when the coward was stupid enough to ignore the countless opportunities to come clean, I wanted nothing more than to have their heads smashed before me.

To experience the moment a sliver of regret passed through their eyes before they became lifeless little beads was too satisfying to pass up.

And in my line of business, I was fortunate enough to be able to deal with liars how I pleased. With no remorse or empathy.

But when that liar was a nineteen year old brat who had my mind a mixed up mess, there was nothing I could do but let the rage build up within.

I'd remained composed on the outside, keeping my mouth shut and taking all the disrespect she was sending my way.

I'd fucked up, she was upset and the last thing she needed from me was my anger.

I had been patient, I'd been understanding and worst of all I'd been giving her space, when all I wanted to do was put the brat in her place and then have her in my bed.

The separation between us was getting to my head, affecting my mood and my sleep. But it seemed as though Giana was doing fine without me.

And when I wasn't biting my younger and holding back my anger, I was thinking back to the night that'd caused this all.

I indulged in the little temptress on impulse, without considering all the reasons why I shouldn't, I couldn't.

My streak of bad decisions continued into the night when I'd indulged in temptation only to drop Giana in her bed and leave.

I didn't want to leave, but I needed to. Because while she was pleading with me to stay, I was doing everything in my power to control myself.

I knew myself well enough to know that if I did stay, I wouldn't be sleeping next to her and holding her in my arms like we'd done so many times before. I was still hard for fuck's sake, and my resolve was weak.

I'd fuck her and while the majority of my mind and body wanted that, I couldn't and wouldn't cross that line.

And so, with my body humming with arousal and my mind still high off of her, I walked out on her only to walk right into the mess that was Greta's stunt.

Sleeping in the same bed behind closed doors was never apart of the deal. But of course, Greta had to open her mouth and tell Arnold that she regularly came to stay with me.

When I first heard she spewed that bullshit to her father, I nearly lost it. Greta was making my life so much harder and I couldn't do anything about it without jeopardizing the business deal.

I couldn't afford to ruin this deal, there was too much on the line.

So I forced myself to calm down and think of a viable solution.