44 || Sleeping Beauty

Song: Giveon - This ain't Love (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

If I knew sucking dick would completely ruin my makeup, I would have reconsidered the events of earlier.

In retrospect all that had come out of that experience was the loss of interest in Alessio.

What kind of man just leaves after reviving one hell of a blow job?

A stupid one.

Luckily it had only taken me about an hour to gather myself. I had redone my makeup and found another dress to wear.

Granted this dress wasnt as dramatic as the last one, but it was good enough. The dress itself was simple and classy, with the black material hugging my figure perfectly and a cute sweetheart neckline to tie it all together.

My effort for the party was an accurate representation of just how little I wanted to go down to the party. But I needed to make an appearance. I needed to should Alessio that he didn't have an affect on me.

Because he didn't.

I could hear the chatter and music as I decended the stairs and turned towards the French doors that led outside.

The entrance to the party wasn't through the house and judging by the security at almost every point of entrance to the manor, people weren't aloud to even be inside.

The party was in full swing by the time I walked out into the backyard space, the place was decorated to the nines.

Ice sculptures, exotic dancers, live music, fire performances. It was as though the party was planned straight from Gatsby's playbook.

Only this party was different in the sense that it didn't hide the identity of the host. It hid the identity of all of them.

The opulent show was just here to help push the narrative that some of these men were powerful businessmen and not high class gangsters.

I had figured that the upper class guests that were eating up the entertainment were the ones that were -unknowingly- helping Alessio keep up appearances.

While the sharks gathered along the edges in groups talking in hushed whispers about business were who  the party was truly for.

This was just an event for Alessio and his business associates. A place where powerful criminals like him could meet in plain sight.

With a small smile of appreciation I grabbed the champagne from the nearest waiter before walking into the crowd.

I could feel eyes on me. More specifically his eyes. They were everywhere. The side of my head, my shoulders, my chest, trailing my midriff, pausing on my ass.

But I didn't pay any mind to Alessio and his stare.

Instead I walked forward while smiling politely at the guests as I went and mingling amongst the ones I was familiar with.

It wasn't until I finally distanced myself from Ethan and the group of future Beverly Hills housewives that I felt his presence.