29 || Intimacy And No Sex

Edited: 10.06.2022
Song: KEHLANI - Toxic (slowed + reverb)

This chapter is so toxic but in the best way possible.

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I had never been a sunshine.

You know, one of those people that woke up with a smile on their face. The ones that were oddly chirpy and too happy in the mornings. The ones that would make everyone else around them want to jump off a bridge for their uncanny ability to be so awake at ungodly hours of the morning.

But today, I was a sunshine.

When my eyes flutter open, the sun uncomfortably blaring into them, a smile slips onto my lips.

Last night was the best sleep I had ever had. I guess being coaxed to sleep with an orgasm had it's perks.

And when the one giving that orgasm was a 6'4 Italian Adonis with magical fingers, it was even better.

I could so get use to this.

I stretch my limbs and turn around to see Alessio's sleeping face a few feet away from mine. His head is thrown back, his eyes are shut and his lips are parted as soft snores escape them.

His face glistens due to the sun shining down on him and his jaw is adorned with his early morning scruff.

I want to scream in delight because, I - Giana Moretto had finally landed myself the most attractive man I'd ever laid eyes on.

We hadn't cuddled last night and I didn't care for I had drifted off almost immediately after my orgasm.

But now I was in the mood to be in his arms.

I scoot over, turning my head to continue peeking over at him. His brown hair is messy, fanning across his forehead, while his long thick lashes lay against the skin just above his cheeks.

I cant help myself when I bring a hand up to move his hair out of the way, and press a kiss to his forehead, before smoothing out the crease between his brows with my thumb.

That makes him snap his eyes open.

"Morning." I murmur, snuggling into his side and throwing my leg over his torso to get closer to him.

It's then that I realize, aside from my silk cami, I'm naked from the waist down. But I don't have time to move or say anything for the next thing I know, Alessio stills before throwing his head back with a low curse. "Cazzo."

The way in which his demeanour changes makes me stop for a moment. He sounds like a man who'd just woken, with a hangover, his poor decisions of the night before looming over him.

My stomach drops at what this could mean. And the way he turns his head so that his angry eyes meet mine, solidify my thoughts.

A large hand grips my thigh beneath the covers before he's throwing it off him. "Put some fucking clothes on." He spits, his voice hoarse.

I frown as I sit up, letting the sheets pool at my lap as I watch him bolt out of bed and turn to stare at me.

The man shakes his head after a moment of deep contemplation, before spinning around and making his way into the bathroom, speaking a word that shatters my bliss completely, "Leave."