07 || Damsel In Distress

Her nightie ^

Edited: 04.16.2022

Song: Close - Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

Alessio hasn't driven me to school all week, instead, he sends Marco to do it.

And while I love blasting Taylor Swift and One Direction on purpose to annoy him, a part of me misses Alessio.

But the hurt is still there, slowly eating away at my heart. At first it was from his hurtful words but now it's from the way he doesn't even seem to regret them. Not with the way he's been acting at least.

He's been avoiding me all week and on the rare occasion when I would catch a glimpse of him, he would ignore me.

It gets so bad that by Friday i'm over that sac of shit and ready to move on.

Only I still long to see him.

Ugh, I hate catching feelings.

Since it's the Friday where we had important guests over, I was locked away in my bedroom, all alone with nothing but the things in my room to keep me entertained.

I did everything I could think of to pass the time, I bathed, did my skincare, painted my nails and toes a baby blue to match my sheer baby blue night tie with white lace trim.

It was on the more revealing side but I was in the privacy of my own bedroom. Not to mention, it was a result of my own boredom. I'd gone through my entire collection of sleepwear, trying them on and I had yet to wear this blue number. It looked cute over the bra and panties I had underneath.

I paired it with white fuzzy slippers, a silky pink sleeping mask that I wore as a head band and I even went as far as to throw a short white silk robe over top. The pictures I took of myself in it looked amazing and I looked cute as fuck.

Dressing up was something I enjoyed doing for myself. Sure the fact that it pleased others was a plus, but at the end of the day, I didn't care about what they thought.

It was just past midnight when I decided to leave the comfort of my room. Tying up my silk robe to cover up my exposed skin underneath, I walk down the stairs.

I figured that the guests had to have left by now. And My theory is proven right when I walk to the kitchen to warm up a glass of milk, and make my way back towards the foyer to find the entire floor empty.

Only the sound of the powder room door being opened stops me in my tracks and I tilt my head at the intruder.

"Hi." I chirp staring at the blonde leggy cowgirl in front of me.

"The bathrooms down there were full-" She rushes out, spinning to face me. The look of alarm quickly drifts upon meeting my eye and I watch her shoulders drop in relief.

She was tall. It might have been her bare legs that went on for days, or the nine inch heels that she was wearing, but I took a moment to appreciate her figure.

She was stick thin yet the lingerie she had on hugged her small dainty figure perfectly.

"Who are you?" I question, tilting my head and blinking up at her as I bring the straw to my lips and take a sip of my milk.