Your healer

Yukio and You had managed to carry his unconscious body home without falling to anyone's unnecessary notice and had placed Hoseok on your bed where he remained as you both struggled on what to do with him and how could you possibly help him.

After some minutes of a chaotic discussion, you had concluded that you should try applying some medicine to the part of his skin that looked badly wounded for taking him to the hospital was risky because he was not a human, however that try of yours had proven futile as the moment you put medicine on him, it would evaporate before your eyes like water touching fire.

Yukio had suggested giving a call to her grandmother after that and so she had done, having a fifteen-minute conversation with the old woman who instructed you the best as she could through the speaker. "The seal is the only source that gives him energy, it's his only source of energy and when in case of injury, the person whom he has a seal with, should be the one to pass their energy to the fox spirit and feed him with their energy and he shall recover quickly." The old granny had explained before questioning her Yukio why was she asking of such a thing. A question that had her move out of the room in order to proceed with her talk and give her any excuses, leaving you alone with him.

You stood in silence observing Hoseok for a bit because even though you had heard the granny's words, you had no idea how to give him energy. He was the one that would come eat your flames whenever your seal was to be awakened but you had no idea how to awaken that on your own will if such a thing was possible, to begin with.

"Can't you just...wake up tell me what to do and get unconscious again?" You spoke to him as you climbed on your bed and carefully sat next to him but obviously, you took no response from him and that made you leave a deep exhale to escape from your lips.

"Okay, okay. I can try. I can do it." You encouraged yourself despite the fact that you had no idea what you were gonna do or how you were gonna do it, but you recalled that one time when you had woken up with him floating in the air and some objects flying in circles above your head. Of course, that was not something you could do, however, he seemed rather concentrated back then and maybe you should concentrate too.

You placed your hands above his body as if you were some kind of magician and tried your best to not be pessimistic. You let your eyes fall close and for a while fought your negative thoughts until all that was in your head was his name that was swirling round and round. It didn't take long for a sensation of warmth to take over your chest, slightly growing and growing the more you tried to connect yourself with him in your mind, to the point that it grew to be so overwhelming that was taking your breath away.

You left your palms touching his chest as you gasped for air, continuing to not break out of the trace you had somehow put yourself in. Your eyes were shut but they no longer looked calm as your face started displaying the struggle that the energy you had awoken was giving you. Your breathing became unstable and your skin started feeling as if it was caught on fire, a sensation similar to the one you get when the seal is awakened but this time it was all over your skin.

The thought that you were about to burn to the pulp, passed your mind for only the scent of ashes was missing because inside you sure had found yourself surrounded by flames that were too strong for you to control. Yet the very moment that you found yourself in the claws of fear and inhaled the last breath, ready to be devoured by that monstrous energy, a simple touch saved you from that conclusion. A simple touch of his hand that softly took hold of yours that was resting on his chest and while his eyes remained closed, it felt like he was drawing from you, all the warmth that had overtaken you.

You felt the energy getting drawn out of you like a siring that extracts blood, the heat fading away and gifting you a fresh and relieving feeling instead. Your face fell calm while in the process and you found yourself able to open your eyes again, only to witness Hoseok's body healing before your eyes, bit by bit.