Invitation

You had pushed Hoseok away awkwardly and had walked towards Jake casually grabbing his hand and opening the door, entering his apartment again with him.

You were hoping that once inside he would let this pass and not comment anything on the scene that he saw out on the hall however his gaze showed you that there was no way he wasn't going to talk about it so when he took your wrist and started dragging you towards his room -ignoring everyone's eyes as you two passed by the living room- you didn't protest much.

"What the heck was that? Who is that guy?"Jake questioned you as soon as you were left alone in his room, him standing by the door he had just closed after he had left you to get inside.

"I know it may look weird but it's nothing that you may be thinking. I swear." You replied thinking that after Hoseok's last statement that he had told to him in class and now this scene, Jake might have totally thought something inappropriate. And who would blame him really? Anyone might have thought something along those lines if someone was to claim that they owned you.

"I hope so. Cause I seriously never thought you would be that kinda girl and I am surprised. Are you in need of money or something?" He questioned and you looked at him with a pleading gaze, as indeed his thoughts had gone where you had imagined.

"He is not my sugar daddy! His words are just weird sometimes. But I don't belong to him or anything, okay!" You replied, feeling embarrassed that you ever needed to say such words, to begin with.

"Okay..so..he is just your boyfriend then, right? Why didn't you tell me about him before?" Jake replied perplexed a bit about the fact that Hoseok seemed like he came out of nowhere. You were friends after all and you surely hung out a lot so he should have at least seen him once but such was not the case so he was curious about where had you met him.

"Well...I guess he is.." You spoke hesitantly, not knowing what else to say as if you were to deny him being your boyfriend you couldn't justify the scene that was highly misleading which he saw earlier.

As soon as you said those words though, you heard a peal of laughter in your ears, making you understand that Hoseok was there and he was surely having a blast with your awkward moment.

"Hey, no need to be awkward. Just bring him over and introduce him to us. I swear I won't behave weirdly." Jake stated, thinking that you may have kept him secret because of his usual flirty behaviour but if that was to become a problem for his friend of course he wouldn't mind putting that behaviour in check.

"No, no. I know you wouldn't behave weirdly. I mean you can just be yourself, no one would misunderstand you. I know you after all. But it's him I am afraid you guys may..misunderstand." You told him as you imagined how he would be among your friends. The things he would say or do to embarrass you were just too scary.

That sly fox.

"Oh..well..we aren't exactly the most normal people you can find around either. So no matter how weird he may be I am sure it's gonna be fine. I will try my best to make him feel comfortable, I give you my word."Jake smiled at you, in an attempt to reassure you that you didn't need to feel troubled and exclude your boyfriend just because he may not fit your friend's circle. 

He indeed didn't seem like the most normal guy and from the little times he had met him he sure seemed intimidating but as long as he loved you and treated you right, then he sure had no problem with him being your boyfriend nor he had a problem with having him in your circle.

"O-Okay.I will introduce him to you guys then..someday" You replied as you looked around the room in nervousness soon spotting Hoseok at the wall, his body half in it and half outside, smiling teasingly at your words.