Goddess

You and Yukio had just gotten out of the house, heading to university at a slow pace as you had started ten minutes earlier than usual.

"So, are we far enough from the house for you to tell me why are you so down today?" Yukio asked you as it was obvious from how quiet you were being, that something wasn't right with you.

"I am fed up. I don't want him around me anymore. He is crazy!" You stated, referring to Hoseok and his actions of yesterday.

"Well, he is a spirit way older than us and to us, of course, he might sound crazy sometimes but if it's about yesterday's disappearance, I am sorry, but you were being a bit rude," Yukio replied having you gasp at the fact that she was taking his side.

"Excuse me?!! He let me fall from a building!"

"But you didn't die. You don't even have a scratch, do you?"She questioned and you opened your mouth to protest but she was right. No matter how dangerous and scary his actions were, he had made sure that you didn't get hurt, not even a bit.

"Still, how were those actions reasonable? If he got offended he should discuss it as normal people do. Not do all that and leave me in this frustration."You told her as you let your fists close up in anger.

"I agree with that but I can't speak fully on anyone's actions since I don't know his side and neither do you. As for your frustration, I can see why the situation can be difficult for you but till we find someone for him to love, you are stuck with him." Yukio looked at you sympathetically as she spoke, knowing the independent spirit that you had and how the fact that your life literally depends on someone's else presence beside you, could make you feel. However, she was at least treasured by the fact that Hoseok couldn't be without you as well, and as such, you were equally in need of each other.

"Seriously if that isn't impossible though. Who would like him?"You spoke harshly even though once those words left your mouth, you started doubting those words as even though you wouldn't like to admit it if you were to look more into him, he sure had some good trades.

"Obviously someone who can see past his bad exterior and make him feel again...wow if it doesn't sound like beauty and the beast suddenly," Yukio commented, laughing a bit at her thoughts.

"Very funny Yukio. At least Bell could leave whenever she wanted, I could literally have my soul eaten without him. Aghhh"You exhaled irritated right before you collided with someone as you were walking without looking at your surroundings.

"Look where are you going!" The man turned around and rudely spoke to you as your bumping had made him spill the carton cup of coffee he had on his hands.

"I am sorry, Sir. My bad. Sorry." You apologized as Yukio grabbed your arm and quickly took you away from him, walking at a faster pace while feeling embarrassed a bit with the situation.

"Expect from bad mannerisms you have bad eyesight too now Y/N. Your evolution is surely going wrong." A voice commented at your side making you turn your head only to see Hoseok's body being formed beside you in the middle of the street.

"What the heck are you doing here again?"You asked him while looking around and seeing that the other people were not giving him any notice which meant that he probably was visible just to you this time.

"Good morning to you too."He replied and smiled at you then leaned his head forward, giving a look at Yukio who had heard him too and had turned to look at him.

"I will be escorting you to school today. Take good care of me, my ladies." He informed you and you and Yukio looked at each other for a second before simultaneously turning around and asking him, why.

"I have a date, "Hoseok replied simply and you both widened your eyes, not expecting anything of the such to leave his lips.

"Oh my God, he may have saved me some time and found someone he liked on his own. Oh, what a miracle." You turned to Yukio and whispered at her with a smile on your lips and she smiled back but unlike you, her smile wasn't as sincere since her mind had thought of something else.

"What kind of date?" She asked just to be sure and Hoseok cracked his neck from side to side before replying.

"With a Goddess."He smirked while you two were left perplexed as he disappeared and reappeared some feet ahead of you now in a human form, as his shoulder brushed with the shoulder of a passerby.

"Okay? If he has a date, why does he need us to take care of him though?" You questioned and turned to look at your friend who for some reason halted her feet and froze.

"Yukio? What's wrong?" You asked her as it was obvious that something had shocked her for the moment but nothing had happened.

"A Goddess. A literal Goddess. The heavens are coming to judge the connection of the seal that you two have."She let you know of the thoughts that had gotten born in her head and you looked at her, not quite understanding what that exactly meant for you.

"What do you mean? Is there a chance they could make him let me free if they judge the connection unjust?"

"Y/N, if the seal that he put on you turns out to not have been placed right, he is gonna lose his soul. He will die."Yukio stated and you lost your words immediately as that sounded scary but it also made you wonder about many things, as you turned to look at his back that was walking ahead.

If making a seal was so complicated and risky for him, why did he even do it? Why did he want to get out of that forest so badly if it was to bring him into such uncertain situations?

"What's the judging criteria for it?"You asked her while your eyes remained on him and waited to hear her response.

"I am not sure about that. But it seems we about to know."

---To be continued...