Truth

You and Hoseok found your way to the bathrooms and you pulled him in a visible hurry, not even caring about the eyes of some random girls that had already been using the bathroom, some retouching their makeup and some fixing their clothes.

After finding an empty stall, you got him in there with you, already giving the wrong impression to those girls outside.

" Quickly, touch me quickly!" You urged him as the heat of the seal was growing and growing to the point that it had made you impatient to get over with it and return back to your drinking with the girls.

" I am sorry, but I can't eat your flames here; the light will show. We need a more private space. " Hoseok reasoned for even though he wanted to end your suffering; if he was to raise suspicions among humans with his actions,  he would be in trouble with his guardian goddess as a spirit.

" I will die till we reach home, you know, " You argued, and he threw his gaze around briefly before he looked at you again and leaned closer.

"If you may excuse me,  I will use your body for a moment. " He whispered and before you even got the chance to showcase your confusion, he took over your body and had you pass through the walls and to the other side of the building where apparently was a motel. Whose room you found yourself in.

Hoseok left your body immediately after, allowing a breath to escape your lips, as this experience was once again highly creepy, and it left your mind in the usual state of inability to process reality.

"Okay, we are alone here, come closer. " He looked around the room and then back at you, signalling you with his finger to approach him, but instead,  you only hardened your gaze on him.

He didn't even ask for my permission before invading my body! He didn't give me a warning! And he dares appear nonchalant and order me around! That shameless dusty fox spirit!

You just stared at him in irritation as you were going off in your head,  and strangely enough,  his gaze grew stern on you, and he started walking over instead, making you take some steps back unconsciously.

You found your back touching the wall behind you, and that's where your feet halted, the flaming feeling on the inner part of your thigh growing more, with each step he came closer.

Once the tip of his shoes was touching yours, and his face was right by the side of your face, you left a soft sound to escape your lips, as the seal was spreading more and it was engulfing you in that usual lust for his touch.

" You seem rather agitated tonight, Y/N? May I know what's the reason?" He spoke softly by the side of your ear, his breath that hit against your earlobe, feeling almost like a torture as you closed your eyes and pursed your lips.

Damn him ...why is he playing around again? What offended him this time around that he is being sadistic with me?

You wondered, as you knew him well and he could have already eaten those flames by now, but instead, he was delaying it, letting you suffer and keeping his own self starving too. For this was a two-way interest.

" Just hurry up. Don't you want to go back and continue having fun with the guys?" You asked him, and he softly tilted his head, making you way too aware of how close his lips were to your cheek.

"Oh, is that the reason you are agitated? Because I was having fun without you?" Hoseok uttered, making you instantly shoot your head in his direction,  only to bring your noses touching.  But that close distance didn't affect you this time as you were caught up in momentary frustration and the urge to deny.

" As if. When you aren't around,  it's me who is the happiest about that fact.  I don't even care about who you are." You uttered rather aggressively, and he just left the corner of his lips to tag upwards.

Why would I even care about how you smile with other girls anyway? He has the audacity to say that I am bothered.  Why would I even? He is so full of himself.

You rumbled on your head, but as his satisfaction didn't seem to falter, you spoke again.

" Don't laugh! I am serious; I don't even want to be around you.  So hurry up and eat these flames already!"

" All right, if you say so." He backed off, pretending as if he believed you, and then he slowly left his hand to travel down your body, making chills run down your skin and your breath hitch, from the burst of aching desire, his touch was leaving behind till he reached the inner part of your thigh.

The green light didn't take long to flash under his palm as he gave your thigh a soft squeeze and then left his eyes to get locked with yours.  A gaze that along with the delight of that flame subsided, had you looking at him with a weak gaze.

A soft moan escaped your lips, as the flame was almost over, and that was when you found yourself realizing that doing the process you had taken hold of the sides of his shirt and were holding tight to the fabric.

The realization made you instantly flustered as in your mind you understood how this could be considered sensual and even misleading, but simultaneously, you thanked God that his mind most likely wasn't going to any dirty grounds.  And it wasn't, but Hoseok was hearing your thoughts, so the moment you thought about it, his gaze had instantly lowered to your lips unconsciously.

And you reflexively did the same, another thought getting born in your head that he heard very clearly.

Ah, just kiss me already-

Was it the tension of the moment that had gotten your thoughts drunk? Was it the longing craving that seal left ghosting behind, or were those thoughts not coming from your current self at all? You weren't sure, but as soon as that thought passed your mind,  you dismissed it.

What the heck was that? What is wrong with me?

" Do you really want me to?" Hoseok's voice echoed lowly as he couldn't help but address that thought of yours, unable to let it go, but you hadn't paid attention to his words as you were occupied in your inner self-panic.

No, no, it wasn't my thought; that wasn't mine, damn it.  The feelings of the me from his first life are messing with the current me. I shouldn't allow myself to get influenced by that crazy girl that was in love with him; I am not her!

You scolded yourself and snapped out of your thoughts as you felt Hoseok's hand - that was on your thigh - fall loose by the side of his body. And as you met his eyes, you could tell that something had shocked him beyond response.

" Hoseok...what...what's wrong, why are you-"

" I had a first life?" He uttered still in a daze, making you briefly confused until the realization finally hit you, and your eye grew wide.

You had forgotten that whenever he possesses your body, he can hear your thoughts for the next 24 hours. You had literally let him find out, something you weren't sure if he was meant to know.

And the sound of the roaring thunder that echoed strongly immediately after, reassured that fear within you. For the night sky was clear of clouds when you had come.  And that thunder felt too forceful and fierce to have been a regular one.

You had done something that you shouldn't have and the consequences of that, literally tore the roof above your head, before a black thunder struck Hoseok and left only a burned spot at the place he was at.

His body was now gone.  And you were frozen in place, unable to move an inch, until you felt that chain viciously pulling inside you, your consciousness getting dragged into a void of darkness,  in a blink of an eye.

---To be continued...