Encounter

Hoseok gazed through the glass of a clothing shop with a judgmental expression as he was wondering if the fit that the mannequin was wearing would look good on him or not. 

 A dark Blue denim Jacket combined with a nice black shirt underneath that had some artistic imprint on it. A tight necklace around the white neck of the unmoved mannequin that seemed a rather interesting piece and a cap resting on its head. The thing that had surely made him take his time and think about this outfit though were the pants. Black leather and tight with white-coloured straps around the thighs that seemed to have decorative purposes. 

"..Hey! What are you doing?" You pushed on his shoulder as you had been walking home with him and Yukio after you had parted ways with Lola and Jake but without you even noticing he seemed to have stopped and fallen behind.

Thankfully you had noticed that after you and Yukio had made some steps away and after you had called to him, he had not given any response, making you have no choice but to come to check on what he was doing, staring like that on that window shop.

"Y/N, what style is this outfit considered to fall under? Would it be considered casual?" He questioned and you threw your eyes towards the mannequin he was looking at, finding the outfit rather fashionable and brave.

"It certainly isn't for just anyone. I mean, It requires a certain confidence to pull that off. Other than that, I guess it's a modern outfit, yes maybe even an everyday look. You wouldn't dress like that to go to a museum or something high-class. It wouldn't be considered appropriate." You replied, informing him of your opinion on it.

"I see. What about clubs? Is this appropriate for a club?" Hoseok looked your way as the spoke and you couldn't help but show the surprise in your face as your eyebrows furrowed.

"Whaa. Why are you going to a club?"

"Jake invited me to go with him and his friends tomorrow. I  have never been to a club so to be sure I requested from him the dress code and he laughed then said that it was casual." Hoseok explained without hesitation as his simple words had really placed him in a difficult position for the moment, not being very accustomed to what people considered casual these days.

He had sure observed them a lot till now, enough to understand was could be considered normal to wear around but he was still unsure of what was the dress code of each place. There were many things that were too new to him after all and even though on his personal time he had researched, somehow he still hadn't occurred to fall upon any information about that place that they called 'club'.

He had thought at the beginning that since he said club, he meant some kind of team gathering but when he asked Jake if he was into sports he had replied negatively, so if that ' club' wasn't a team then it must have been a social gathering and in his head that sounded serious so he questioned on the dress code but took a different answer from what he was expecting and that ended in his confusion and struggle on what Jake and the youth around here might consider casual and what not.

"Club? Why is he taking you to a club? Seriously he couldn't find a better place?" You whined a bit, finding the idea a bit dangerous as you didn't know what this guy could possibly do if he was to get drunk.

"Why? Is that' club' place this bad?" 

"Well.. not bad..just.."

"It's probably out of your waters." Yukio cut your words off as she approached too after some minutes of waiting for you two to go to her but you stayed chatting there instead.

"Meaning?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow at her, a glimmer of curiosity passing through his eyes.

"It's a place with loud music and lots of drinking and dancing and generally people having a feast." She summarised it and Hoseok broke into a smile.