Seal

The wind blew his black hair that fell perfectly on his forehead, his shimmering eyes looking down at you as his lips were slightly curved upwards.

His gaze sent chills down your body as his presence screamed dominance, considering that you were also on his territory.

"We-We are so sorry, oh great fox spirit. We beg for your forgiveness." You heard the voice of your friend Yukio say and you looked at her, seeing her bowing to him ninety degrees while her body was shaking lightly.

Was it cause of fear or was it for her too the first time that she was in the presence of what looked like a supernatural being, you didn't know but you sure felt the same.

You followed her movements, lowering your head, hoping that whatever this was, it would go well and you two would get out of this forest without any harm done to any of you.

You got startled as you heard the sound of him jumping down from the tree and landing some feet before you, perfectly straight.

You gazed at his legs as if they were the only thing in your sight because of the low head position you were still both maintaining.

"Your voice didn't sound like the one that awakened me. That means that your friend right here must be the one responsible." He said, his words filling your heart with fear as he was referring to you.

You saw him taking a step towards you and out of reflex, you stood up, taking a step back. Your eyes met his and somehow your body froze.

It felt like you were paralyzed. You wanted to move, your brain was giving your order to your body to move but nothing was happening.

"What is it with that look, miss? Are you perhaps afraid of me?" He asked, a smirk soon appearing on his lips as if he was enjoying your reaction more than his words would ever tell.

He made a step closer, the tails behind his back moving softly in the air before one came towards you.

" Yu-Yukio! "You called your friend out of fear and threw your eyes towards her only to see that she looked as frozen as you, even her loose hair was not moving by the wind. It was as if she was a statue, still bowing to him.

" It won't hurt. It's soft to the touch. I reassure you." His voice dropped low as he left his tail to touch your neck, soon wrapping itself around it, making you think that he was about to suffocate you.

You felt your body being swept off the ground and at that moment it seemed like you had regained control of your body, as your hands wrapped around the tail, trying to get it off of you desperately, and your feet started kicking here and there in an attempt to get free.

You felt the oxygen getting harder and harder to pass in your lugs as you were lifted about a centimetre off the ground, him following your height, as his face soon popped on your level of sight.

"Yes, even the soft things can kill you. It's fascinating, isn't it?" He said then laughed a little as if this all was just an amusing game to him.

"I... I am sorry. Please, please let-me... Go." You hardly managed to say back and he cut his laugh abruptly as if he was angered by the fact that you spoke up.

His face in a blink of an eye reached some inches away from yours, making you halt your breath out of fear.

His eyes looked at your intensely before you felt another tail getting wrapped around your belly, and the previous one loosening on your neck, enabling you to breathe.

You gasped out for breath as the tail released you, soon regretting it and holding your breath back on your own will, under his intense stare.

"Say, what's your name?" He asked and you gulped down with difficulty as his fierce eyes weren't moving from you.

"Y/N" You answered, your voice cracking a little at your own name. He smiled.

"Oh well, do you know who I am then, Y/N?" He questioned and you stayed silent for a moment, contemplating what to say.

If you were to tell him that he looked like a scary fox or something, it surely wouldn't sound nice so instead, you just shook your head in denial.

His eyes went wide for a moment before he left an amusing chuckle, his eyes not losing a trace of yours.

"How rude of me to not introduce myself. Where did my manners go?" He commented before you felt your body falling downwards as he had dropped you, by losing the grip of his tail around your belly.

You fell on the ground harshly, some exclaims of pain leaving your lips as your back with which you faced the collusion, was hurting.

Before you get the chance to complain or tell him off as you were about to do since he had gotten you angry, you felt your body being swept up again, soon finding yourself seeing the world upside down which was the way you were hanging, his tail having grabbed you by your feet.

As you were swaying in the air, leaving some exhales and exclaims of surprise as you were by the sudden position you had found yourself, his face came again into your sight, this time tho you were facing him upside-down.

His jawline was all your eyes were focused on till his hand reached to you and grabbed your head, making your eyes fall on his.

He looked down at you as he licked his lips, making you take notice of them and how full they seemed as well as a tiny mole that was decorating them, that somehow made his lips even more attractive.

He smirked as he noticed you staring at his lips and as soon as you realized your thoughts and the fact that you couldn't actually take your eyes off of him, you understood that he was using some kind of power on you again, like earlier that you were unable to control your own body.

"My name is Hoseok and am your owner. It's nice to meet you, dear." He spoke up in a polite way introducing himself, full of grace and mannerism.

Grace that he kept as his fingers trailed down your cheek before his lips crushed on yours, taking your breath away, now in a different way than earlier.

" And now it's sealed little miss. From this moment on, you are chained to me." Hoseok whispered against your lips as he had broken the kiss, having sealed the deal of his freedom and your imprisonment.

---To be continued...