Pursue

You fixed your bag as you walked down the streets, having as a destination the park near your apartment building. It was still an early hour of the morning and you got out despite the fact that today you had classes later in the afternoon only. 

After the conversation, you had with Yukio yesterday though, you understood that sleeping in shouldn't be your priority for the moment as you had to find a way to heal Hoseok's heart and get rid of him as sooner as possible.  With such thoughts you had come to the park, having a mission to observe people and maybe if you were to be lucky enough, find any girl that would be a possible match to attract that crazy fox tail guy.

Taking into consideration the image that the women in old times held, you were trying to find someone that would resemble in style and even in behaviour that era from which was the woman he once loved, thinking that maybe going with a similar approach, you would have more chances at finding someone in whom he may get interested at.

After you grabbed a coffee from a shop, you found a bench to sit and observe for the upcoming hours that you were free, however, sightseeing people proved to get quite boring after merely an hour. This felt worse than sitting in an auditorium and paying attention to a lesson that was not of your interest.

"Since when did people become so uninterested to watch?" You mumbled to yourself as you sucked on the straw of your coffee which was over by a long time now but you didn't find the strength to get up and throw it on the bin at some distance away, nor were willing to have your lips be left with nothing to occupy them.

"It's because you are observing them wrong." A voice responded to your previous statement, startling you but as soon as you look to your side, you found none but the usual guy that takes your breaths away with his shenanigans.

"Oh, you didn't choke? What a pity." He smiled as he had intended to scare you enough to make your drink get stuck in your throat but to his displeasure, you had finished that drink.

"You're just so mean." You rolled your eyes at him before focusing again ahead while hearing his melodic laughter echo around for a bit.

"When you watch people, you shouldn't be watching with your eyes only. If you want the sight to be interesting, you have to think about what your senses perceive."He stated as his eyes started catching up on some people walking in a hurry.

"Why are they hurrying so much? What could be going on in their minds? This instant that you saw them, what could possibly mean to the bigger picture of their day? Their life? If you never question anything, you will never find anything and as such nothing will ever appear interesting miss Y/n." He concluded and you turned to give one more glance at him, finding his response way too deep for his usual playful tone.

"True but I am not interested in their lives. I would say I was mostly looking at clothes." You informed him as you weren't there to pass time in general but to find someone that could possibly look his type.

"Oh! My precious lady is in search of something to renew her wardrobe! Interesting way of shopping ." He laughed after he said that making you unsure if he meant that or he was being sarcastic and was mocking you, nonetheless you left it to slide as getting into an argument, for now, wasn't what would benefit you.

"Say, since you are here, how about you help me out." You smiled at him, wanting to get him to reveal to you,  one way or another what caught his eye in people.

"I suppose you need my piece of mind considering the state of your style. I will be generous and help you." He replied so arrogantly that you literally gathered your hand in a fist from anger.

How dare he diss my style! This blind century-old fox who thinks that has taste! Huh!

You scoffed loudly as you kept your thoughts to yourself and stood up to follow him, wherever the heck he had taken off to go.

"As far as I have observed you humans of this modern age are just so lousy. Some clothes are good but the combination lacks class and elegance. If something doesn't bring out of you a strong presence then that's not what's right for you."He explained as he walked straight off to a wall of a shop, and inside it while you hurried to go by the entrance.

"It's closed. Damn it!" You mumbled to yourself when you found the main door of it shut.

"And why is that a problem?" He popped his head from inside the door and you folded your hands above your chest while giving him an annoyed look as if you were sure that he hadn't forgotten that you couldn't pass through walls or any crazy things of the sort that he naturally did.

Hoseok laughed a bit at your facial expression as teasing you always seem to bring him much delight then he stepped out and came close to you. Close enough to feel uncomfortable with his face right an inch before yours.

"If you want, I can take over your body and I can pass us both through this wall."He suggested, making your eyes grow wide as you weren't aware that he could do such a thing nor you liked the thought of it after he let you know of this possibility.

"No thanks. You don't need to show me clothes. Just let's look at these girls passing and tell me which you think most would be your style." You stepped to the side and showed with your hands towards the people that were passing, trying to get him to say something that could be useful to you but he sure was making the job of a matchmaker so much harder.

"I shouldn't be your example. I can wear anything and look good in it. " You turned and gave him a death stare at his reply, before walking away, having finally lost your patience with him.

"So cute~"

"Leave me alone!" You yelled as thin air as he was no longer around you but you could hear his voice near your ear.

"You just like making me look crazy in public, don't you?" You lowered your head embarrassed as your sudden shout had gained the attention of some passersby.

"Now now, that sure is some false accusation. I am in no way responsible for your reactions and as such, I hold no fault for any possible humiliation you may get yourself into."His figure appeared before you for a brief second as he spoke politely and properly and somehow, his words made you more annoyed.

"No, you definitely are not worth me burning my neurons over you. I will just ignore you." You told him, lifting your chin high as you quickened your pace and he gave you a sly smile as if he had taken your words like a dare.

"No one can ignore me for long." His words echoed on the breeze in a way that the sound became so distant as if you were inside a cave that kept transmitting the wave sound in a circling motion and somehow that enabled chills to form all over your skin.

"Because I can create nightmares for you as well as the sweetest of dreams, without the need of having your eyes closed." You felt something dripping over your shoulder as his voice echoed strangely like that once again but as you looked up the sky was clear with no hint of clouds.

"Which side of me do you pursue to bring out ...Y/N?" You almost screamed as you heard his voice hitting directly against your ear while he said your name but for some reason no matter how sudden and creepy it was, your body was frozen in place.

You saw his figure appear at your side, very very close to your face and then you felt his teeth slowly taking your ear in between them, hitting on your flesh, slowly, softly and sensually while you just freaked inside.

"As you can see, I can be someone who can become very difficult to ignore so please Miss, don't ever let that thought cross your mind again. "Hoseok whispered softly before his figure turned to a fog that soon disappeared completely leaving you behind with a spreading heartbeat and messed up thoughts.

How where are you going to cope with him till you find a way to get rid of him when every time he just does something to make it a bit more difficult for you each time?

---To be continued...