Let's Make A Deal

You run out of class, on the pretext of having a sudden stomachache, letting behind a confused auditorium and Jake who had offered to come with you but you had reassured him that you would be fine on your own.

After getting inside the bathrooms of the school, you checked all the cabinets to make sure you were alone then you started calling his name, demanding to speak to him.

His face soon appeared in one of the mirrors, blinking innocently as you directed at him your death stare.

"The heck is wrong with you? You can't go around appearing like that?" You yelled at him, then you looked around you one more time as you didn't want to risk being passed for crazy twice today.

"How am I supposed to appear then? Should I ring a bell? Or announce my name loudly before I show up?" Hoseok replied nonchalantly, a smile on his face as he truly was enjoying messing up with you.

"How about you don't appear at all, huh? That would be great."You told him and he smiled more as he swiftly got out of the mirror, the scene still not something usual for your eyes.

" I am terribly sorry but I am afraid that is a request that I cannot fulfil. "He responded his use of words so polite and proper, same as his posture was.

" See, that's how you behave. Not screaming out of nowhere. I got so disappointed of you showing such inappropriate behaviour. "He scolded you, making your mouth hang open in disbelief at this guy's audacity.

" Seriously, I think I am gonna end up murdering you if you continue like this. And I won't even be sorry. "You threatened and he laughed before vanishing in thin air.

You felt a soft touch on your neck immediately after, making you move from your place, bringing your hand to the place that you assumed he touched with one of his tails.

" You can try but you can't get rid of me that easily." He suddenly whispered in your ear, making you jump away again.

"Hey! Just show yourself and let's talk like normal people. Stop being creepy." You yelled at no one as he was nowhere to be seen, however, you were able to hear his laughter that followed after your words before he finally showed himself again, walking in a straight line on top of the cabinets' lineouts.

" Can't you be normal for one second?" You asked him as you sighed tiredly at all this.

"I can only be myself. I don't know of that normal that you are speaking of." Hoseok responded as he jumped down, landing almost soundly on the floor.

"God. Whatever. The thing is that this can't continue. You can't keep ghosting around me in public places and causing trouble for me. Do you understand?" You told him and he tilted his head to the side as if he was processing your words.

"You mean you don't want me around you in ghost form when you are in public?"

"Yes! Exactly that... And when I am in the toilet too. God, there is totally forbidden!" You emphasized it as the thought of him popping out of nowhere while you can be showering terrified you and made you feel embarrassed and violated at the same time.

"No bathroom? I am sorry Y/N but you are depriving me of too many things. It's not fair at this point." He stated calmly, making you scoff at the absurdity of his words then he just laughed making you realize that he was messing up with you, a thing that pissed you off.

" That's it. I am killing you. "You told him as you launched towards him hitting everywhere with your hands, however, he stayed unmoved as every hit just passed him through, having turned his body into a holographic form.

" This is unfair! "You wined as you now tired you gave up, unable to have touched him even once.

" You were like a human practising swimming in the air. Can you get more entertaining? "He stated, showing clearly his amusement at your pathetic try.

" Shut up! "You told him while collecting your breathing and then taking some deep breaths, in an attempt to calm down.

" Please, please okay. I am serious. This is an obstacle in my life. Please don't ghost around me in public. "You asked of him politely and he looked at you silently for a while, before extending his hand towards you.

" You want me to not be around you in a spirit form while in public. I am willing to make you this favour. "His words gave you hope, making you cheer up your facial expression as you hurried to grab his hand, assuming it was a gesture of closing an agreement, but he pulled it away slightly at the last minute.

" Under one condition. "He added, making you look into his eyes expecting him to continue.

" You will follow my words. If I have a request you will fulfil it for me. "He said and you blinked a few times, thinking about his words however as you were contemplating your response, he had already taken hold of your hand that was hanging in mid-air and he shook it firmly.

" It's a deal then. It is always nice doing business with you, my lady." Hoseok spoke as he smiled, soon vanishing leaving you alone in the bathroom thinking about what just happened.

How did he end up making me do that? That foxy devilish manipulator.

You complained in your head, finding fitting for him the fox tails that were part of him as except from a trickster character he seems to be quite smart and cunning too.

Oh, whatever. At least he agreed to leave me alone while in public. I guess I won't be staying home anymore.

You smiled with your own thoughts, finding this talk somehow positive but unfortunately, if you had paid more attention to his exact words, you would know that this wasn't exactly the case.

Because the deal you had just made, gave you absolutely no benefit at all.

---To be continued...