My Energy Source

You had returned home after a tired first day of University, as you and your friends had gone out to celebrate and have fun after the lessons were done for the day. When you had gotten out to eat, you hadn't thought that you would end up at a Karaoke place and then after that at a club that Jake insisted on taking you all as he knew the owner and his friend had just opened the place some days ago and as thus needed his support on bringing customers and doing a good job at spreading the word for his business. 

The place turned out to have been decent and that was why you had hung out there for a while not noticing how the time had flown by so quickly as well as not noticing that you might have drunk some more than you could take, resulting in this tipsy state that you were in and a foggy vision. 

"Can you walk to your room or should I take you?" Yukio who was supporting you -from your left shoulder- just to be sure you won't kiss the floor,- asked you ignoring the fact that she herself had drunk more than you. Still, she had a high alcohol tolerance, having grown up drinking sake with the elders in her mother's village, which was the same place you visited together to meet her grandmother.

"Please. I am not that wasted. I got this." You told her as you pulled away from her, swaying a bit as you started walking towards your room, a thing that earned a giggle from your friend.

You were smiling too from her reaction as you opened the door and entered your room only to find the fox spirit guy laying in your bed, all of his nine tails present, taking all the space of your bed. He seemed to be sleeping as his eyes were closed and he was not moving however you were planning to wake him up because he was occupying your bed and you weren't planning on sleeping on any couch because of a fox guy that can just vanish and go sleep wherever that place may be that he goes to when he is not there.

"Hey! Wake up. You are on my bed." You raised your voice a bit in order to wake him up, however, that action was something that you immediately regretted as your head hurt immediately from the loud sound that you reproduced.

Holy Shit! How will I go to class tomorrow? Yukio~ why didn't you stop me~, why ~

You wined in your head, regretting letting Jake influence you with his small little talk and the toasts he would make one after another. One to cheer for him and one more for the group and one more for his cat and so on and on. You even ended up having a shot dedicated to the wildflower he had seen in the park near his apartment building.

"Hey~, Please wake up and leave. I am tired, okay?" You spoke again to him this time more calmly and pleading but he remained unmoved making you grow worried as you kept observing him, soon noticing that his chest was not rising and falling as soon as it should be for a normal breathing process.

 At the realization you panicked and rushed to his side, putting your hands on his chest and grabbing hold of his shirt before shaking him to wake up while calling his name soon flooded your mind. "Hoseok!Hoseok! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Your breath was cut up in your lugs as you spoke, a feeling of fear waking inside you as he was responding to your actions at first however he thankfully opened his eyes slowly making you let out a breath of relief of not having a dead body laying in your bed after all.

"Yah! If this is a joke of yours know it's not funny!" You yelled at him after you saw his eyes wide open, instantly assuming that he was fine and probably just messing around with you as if you had nothing better to do than fall for his tricks every time. You stood up and tried to get away from him till you felt a tail getting wrapped around your body, soon that tail pulling your weight up and crushing you back on the bed, an action that earned a loud exclaim of surprise from your lips.

"The heck?!" You grabbed hold of the soft fur that was wrapped around your waistline keeping you still and tried to take it off of you but to no avail. You turned and faced him that was still unmoved, his eyes as if frozen looking at the ceiling.

"Cut it out! Hoseok!Please." You struggled some more to free yourself but his hold was not loosening even a bit, making you just sigh as you gave up after some minutes of trying.

"What did I ever do to be going through all this? Please, can't you spare me? I had enough for today." You sincerely admitted as you gazed at him with a tired gaze and waited for him to finally show a sign that he was actually listening to you or something. A sign that it did come as he slowly turned his face to meet yours, a pair of eyes that seemed frozen in time meeting yours.

In a blink of an eye, he was standing above you making your eye grow wide from his sudden action and the uncomfortable position he had placed you in. He looked down on you with a gaze that made the feelings of alertness rise inside you till suddenly a burning sensation covered your senses coming from the inner part of your thigh.

"Does it burn?" His low voice echoed in your ears somehow distant as if your whole senses had focused on the burning sensation that was driving you crazy with a lustful feeling for that fire to be soothed as quickly as possible.

"Wha-What are you doing? Please make it stop." You held tight to the bed covers as you struggled under him. That burning feeling made your senses go crazy, sweat soon covering your whole body and exclamations of slight pain and heavy breaths leaving your mouth as you had placed your hands on the inner part of your thigh as if to try and stop the burning fire that was invisible.

"You know the sensation would have been less painful if you wouldn't stay away from me for so many hours," Hoseok informed you as his hands slowly travelled to yours and found their way under them, coming in contact with the fabric of your Jeans, a light green light flashing immediately on his touch upon your inner thigh. A light that filled you with a calming feeling and made you let out an exclaim of pleasure at the cool feeling that started taking over your skin.

"You can't stay away from me for too long. Our seal connects us and without you, I freeze while you would burn alive till my touch comes and finds you. Can you understand how important you are to me?" His voice was a low whisper as his head dripped lower towards your face, your half-closed eyes looking at him weakly.

"You need my touch so don't go wandering away or else next time, I won't stay here waiting for you to return but I will come to find you and take that flame from your body no matter the place you may be at." He was right above your head, his eyes looking calmly at yours as a smirk grew on his lips, your mind soon getting a grip of the realization that his hand was still at the inner part of your thigh, the green light soon disappearing taking away all that hellish flaming feeling and bringing your skin back to normality.

"Keep that spot empty for me my lady." His voice echoed in your ears as he vanished in thin air leaving you gazing ahead utterly speechless and with the feeling of his hand still ghosting over your skin.

---To be continued...