No jokes accepted

You had woken up to a new day with a heavy headache and a lot to do. Your thoughts of yesterday were a bit hazy but you definitely remembered very well the only thing that you actually would prefer if you didn't recall. The burning sensation that was calling for his touch and the relief that took over your body once he did. It was such a weird feeling, so strange and scary because you really had no control over it. It made you feel like you were trapped in that seal that couldn't be broken. 

Your worried thoughts regarding Hoseok had multiplied drastically after that event however life wasn't really giving you a break to stay and think over the situation. You had many hours of classes to attend today and you were stuck with Jake half of them, meaning that just as at this moment you had to listen to his blabbing as he was a rather talkative guy. Normally you wouldn't mind but with the headache you had and the constant thought of Hoseok appearing like he usually does out of nowhere, you just had too many things to stress over and couldn't participate in his fun conversations.

"..and then Lola...What's wrong Y/N?" He suddenly stopped his previous sentence and asked you having noticed how absent-minded you were being.

"Nothing, I am sorry. I just have a little headache and am tired of the lessons. Which subject was this one we have next?" You questioned him giving a quick look at your surroundings in order to get a grip on reality again.

"Oh I understand, it's almost seven pm, and my mind is smashed too. I will go grab us two coffees since we still have some time before the class starts. " He offered happily and stood up as you smiled and thanked him for his kindness.

He stepped down towards the door as you were seating at the back rows of the auditorium and your gaze followed him till he vanished out the door. You took a look around at the other students that were occupying some seats till someone stepped inside the room and drew everyone's attention as soon as his presence entered the room. Everyone got quiet as they looked at him and the sudden change was what had drawn your attention to look at the front of the glass in wonder. 

Once your eyes fall on him you recognized him immediately even though he no longer was wearing the kimono he used to nor his long fluffy tails were floating around him. His outfit was rather modern and quite impactful someone might say. Or it might have been just his stare that was so fearless and dominant that actually made you gulp down with difficulty. You observed him silently as he approached you and you tried to remain calm because you were sure that only you were seeing him so making a scene would be problematic.

Once at your desk he casually took a seat on in, his body taking a rather comfortable for him posture however it definitely wasn't the case for you. Hoseok's stare was fierce and for some reason, he had yet to say a word.

 Hoseok's stare was fierce and for some reason, he had yet to say a word

"W-what?" You gathered the courage to ask in a low voice so it wouldn't seem like you were talking to yourself however people seem to be already looking your way to your displeasure.

"Do you even know how many hours you have been away from home?" He stated as he raised an eyebrow looking a bit pissed off at you.

"I know, I am sorry but as you can see I have  a life that requires me to be here." You responded as you put your hand above your mouth to cover up your lips from showing any movement. You were already feeling uncomfortable with all these stares that you really just wanted for the earth to open up and swallow you at that instant.

"Let me make this clear for you my sweet innocent lady. You asked me to not follow you in ghost form and I complied with your wish, you asked me to not interfere in your life and I am doing so. I am keeping my side of the deal while you are letting me starve. Do you really want to see my non-polite side?" He questioned, his eyes glowing as his face leaned closer to yours, no hint of lightness that would make you think that he was joking around, visible in his facial expression.

It looked like this time his patience was running out and he was rather unhappy with your actions however the truth was you had no intentions of going against your deal with him or anything. It was just a busy day and your mind was full of worries that most were caused by him and you had ended up forgetting what was for all that had happened yesterday night on your bed. 

"Look I just thought you wouldn't need..me.. for a while. You run out of buttery so fast?" You looked up at him, your words having intentions of making the situation lighter but his expression just darkened and without you having the chance to say anything else, his hand grabbed your collar and pulled you up from your seat and between his open legs, his face close to yours.

"Don't disrespect me when you talk to me. I am no toy that runs out of buttery. You don't even know what would happen if-" Hoseok halted his tongue as he realized on time that he was letting his emotions and fear surface and that was something he would never like for anyone to see. He cleared his throat as he let go of your hold on your collar and a familiar to you smile returned on his lips. He leaned back a bit as he took a breath in then leaned in again, his hands slowly travelling to your hips where they rested despite how stiff you had become at his touch.

"Just so you know, everyone can see me right this moment." He whispered only for you to hear and your eyes grew wide before your head shot around meeting the stares of others around you.

"What? How?-"

"You said you didn't want me to be around you in a ghost form and scare you so I kept my word. I am in a normal human form just for you. See, I do so much for our relationship to go well yet you talk back and make silly remarks. Where have your manners gone, Y/N?" He smirked as he spoke as his left hand travelled smoothly to your inner thigh, an action that made you pull away from him immediately.

"Y/N? What is going on?" You looked in the direction of the voice that addressed you immediately only to meet Jake who had returned, the two coffee cups in his hands. You looked at him speechlessly as you were struggling to find any words because of how uncomfortable Hoseok's actions had made you feel and how nervous you had grown by the fact that he did all this in public probably on purpose. To punish you for the way you joked with him earlier about the buttery comment.

"Emm..I..he..well..he is.." You struggled to explain however Hoseok didn't let you finish your sentence. He smiled widely as he stood up on his feet, his right arm properly getting extended for a handshake towards Jake who had currently both his hands full holding the coffees.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, young man. I am Hoseok. Remember my name." You looked at him noticing the gleam in his eyes that was far from friendly and at that moment out of fear of what he would possibly do to your friend if he was to shake his hand, you reached out yours and took hold of his extended hand and pulled it back before giving your attention to Jake, smiling at him as you were trying to make this look as not weird as possible.

"Yes, Jake. He is Jake. It's very nice to meet one another, I am sure it is. Hoseok how about you go home ahead of me? I won't take long. I promise." You turned and looked at him with a forced smile on your face and he looked into your eyes for a moment giving you to understand that he was expecting you to keep that promise for your own good.

"But Y/N. Who is this guy? What does he want here with you?" Jake questioned as his gaze grew hostile towards Hoseok who didn't seem bothered on bit by his deadly stare.

"Oh, you want to know who I am? I am her owner." Hoseok smirked as he said that, loud and clear then he turned and winked at you before casually letting a small laugh echo in the room as he started walking away, stares following his figure till he reached near the door where he stopped and turn to face your way again.

"Don't let me wait too much, my lady. You do know how eager I can get for your flames." He said with an innocent smile on his face before stepping out of the auditorium, leaving you behind in the most embarrassing and awkward situation of your life ever.

---To be continued...