Bath

"Hoseok?..." You called his name as his face suddenly vanished along with his tails that were caressing your cheek just a minute ago. "Hoseok? Where did you go?" You stood up from the floor you were seated, slightly confused and growing worried with his abrupt leave.

"I will see you later my Y/N." His voice boomed through the room as a reply making you look around and making Yukio raise an eyebrow as she had heard it too.

"My Y/N?" She repeated in wonder for she certainly didn't recall him ever calling you like that.

"Are you kidding me? How are you gonna say such words and then leave?!" You complained at nothing for he didn't seem to be there any longer, making you stomp your feet on the floor, before annoyingly stepping out of that circle.

"What? Did he say something important? Was he okay?" Yukio stood from her seat and approached you and her question got your mind to halt a bit and rationalize.

"Oh, yes I think he is back now. Safe and all...just...I don't really know what happened with him but he certainly was saying some inexplicable and confusing things." You responded but as Yukio questioned you over what kind of things, you found yourself looking at her with wide eyes, unable to utter the words he had said to you.

"I will make sure to let you know how loved you are...cause I love you."

Only thinking about it was making your heartbeat increase and your stomach to grow unsettling. 

"Nothing...nothing much...shall we clean this place now? I don't think we are in need of this circle anymore." You changed the subject as you avoided eye contact with her and Yukio followed your figure with a glimpse of curiosity but she did not push you further.

"It's okay. I will take care of it. You just go get some rest." She urged you and despite the fact that you felt bad about leaving her to do all the cleaning alone, you smiled and nodded your head before thanking her and heading towards your room, with a mind full of swirling thoughts.

"How does one make a love confession and just ditch you in mere seconds? Does he have no care about anyone's feelings?!" You murmured under your breath, as you closed the door behind you and reached to your bed.

You allowed your body to plop on it and stood there staring at the ceiling contemplating over why would Hoseok say such a thing to you. Surely there were some moments you had had more than undeniable tension between you, but love was a big word to place over something like that.

Maybe now that he got to know that he had a first life, he also got to recall what that life was like...does he think I am that girl because I have her face?

You wondered, and strangely enough, you felt an aching feeling suddenly growing in your chest at the thought that those eyes full of care he had displayed towards you earlier, were meant for someone you were not.

"I am sure he is just confused...I will explain to him that I am not her as soon as I get the chance." You murmured to yourself before you stood at a seated position then allowed an exhale to escape your lips.

"What matters is that now he is fine. All the rest can be fixed. Gosh, I was so stressed out." You went on talking to yourself as you stoop up from the bed and approached your wardrobe, looking for some clothes to change on after you take a needed bath to relax.

"I will sleep without worries...finally." You smiled to yourself as you made your way into the bathroom and left the water to run on the bathtub while you were placing your clothes and the clean towels you would later need.

The silence felt a bit unnecessary however so you grabbed your phone and put on some light background music and stood there observing your bath bomb flourish in some beautiful lilac colours.