I love you

You opened your eyes finding yourself in your living room with Hoseok's face looming right above your head and Yukio holding your hand by your side.

Yukio thankfully had managed to think of a believable lie to say to Lola and Jake and that lie was nothing but her claiming that Hoseok had once learned some magic tricks from a famous magician and he occasionally pulls those tricks unconsciously.

A far-fetched lie but since they knew that Hoseok was rich they thought of it as a skill that only someone that had the leisure to be losing time and had the money to afford to be taught by a famous magician, could actually do such a thing.

The fact that Yukio was in a hurry and derived their attention quickly back to the fact that you had fainted, had also helped so they all had found a taxi and had gotten to your apartment. Where Hoseok had brought you and had been taking good care of you, despite the fact that he had realized by then that you had not fainted.

Your consciousness was just pulled somewhere he was yet to know where but in the moments he was alone with you, his mind had travelled and he had come up with quite a few guesses, one being the right one.

"Y/n? How are you feeling?" Yukio asked you in a soft voice as you blinked once or twice and they all seemed to be focused on you.

"Yeah... I am okay..." You responded softly right before your eyes fell on Jake's face and you instantly stood up and angrily grabbed hold of his collar.

"You little shit! I will kill you!" You yelled at him and started hitting him everywhere, making him try to protect himself in utter confusion while Yukio and Lola were trying to stop you.

Hoseok on the other hand seemed to be the only one that cracked up at your behaviour.

"What did I do?! Yah, stop hitting me! Y/n!" Jake uttered as he was running around the room with you chasing him until Lola managed to get you in her embrace and keep you still, while Yukio had Jake using her as a shield.

"You brat!! I will never marry you! You hear me! " You yelled at him as you were still trying to get a hold of his hair and plug it out one by one.

"Yah! Who asked you to marry me, to begin with?! I don't want to get killed in my sleep! I don't even like you like that!" He defended himself while hiding behind Yukio who had placed her hands forward in an attempt to bring a stop to any abrupt movement you may do.

"I know! But I am frustrated! So come here and get beaten up like a man! "

"Hoseok. Hoseok please help me. " Jake rushed to Hoseok for he didn't know how to reason with you further and he collected his laughter before patting his shoulder and approaching you.

"Did you see a bad dream, my dear?" He questioned you, yet by the look in his eyes, you could tell that he knew why you were behaving like this so you just took a deep breath and gave one last stare at poor innocent Jake.

" Yeah...it was just a dream...I guess I will take a moment to rest." You pushed Lola slightly off of you and she let you go then you walked towards your bedroom, making Jake fly as far as possible from your path, just to be safe.

"Worry not. She will be fine in no time. Take a seat. Yukio treat our guests. There's food on the kitchen counter waiting for you." Hoseok told them before he followed after you and Yukio walked to the kitchen only to be met with many boxes of pizza, warm and looking delicious.

"He sure knows how to distract people. " She commented to herself with a sense of pride towards how smoothly Hoseok was handling things and he smiled as he was closing the door for he unlike the rest, had caught those words of Yukio.

"How can you be so calm? Shouldn't you be mad with Jake too now that you know of your past life?" You addressed him as soon as you were just you and Hoseok in the room and he smiled while he approached you more.

"I am not mad because he didn't do anything wrong. Plus he has no memory of his past life, just like you once had not. Don't you consider it unfair to blame such a man?" He reasoned but you were still fuming so you didn't accept that point of view and just rolled your eyes at him, making him chuckle.

"He is not in this life to bother you, I reassure you. Your encounter with him in the past life did not even last." Hoseok informed you as he now had managed to bring you standing in his embrace without you even having realised it yet.

"It didn't ?" You raised an eyebrow at him and he hummed reassuringly.

"The marriage didn't go through because the orphanage got burned a day before your wedding and I died there. I would have thought that you would have gone through with it but a certain someone decided to go and starve herself mourning over my grave instead." You avoided his gaze in embarrassment as he stated that, for it made you feel exposed for some reason.

"Don't let it get to your head...It's not like I loved you so desperately or something..." Your reply made him start giggling for now he knew that such words were far from the truth.

"Shut up! Don't laugh!" You hit his chest a bit in annoyance and he dared to peck your lips, leaving you frozen in place, with eyes wide open.

"As you wish, my lady. I will shut you up." He murmured right by your lips, then he allowed a smirk to appear on his lips, right before he pulled you a bit closer to him.

Your attention was caught up on the feelings that emerged so furiously from within you just by simply being so close to him, then you grabbed the collar of his shirt and sealed your lips together eagerly, making him smile while still kissing you.

"I love you" He whispered right as your lips parted to inhale a sharp breath and engaged in another one, more passionate and energetic, as you both ended up craving for each other's touch and seeking it in any way possible.

His hands roamed around your body, just as yours did, and your lips parted briefly from time to time to inhale a single breath that would prove enough to sustain you.

 Your mind was falling prey to the love you sustained for him, each moment more and without you even realizing it, you ended up uttering to him, the ticket to his freedom.

"I love you."

Those words that made him instantly halt and face you with delight in his orbs and a mixture of sad tears, for Hoseok was aware at that very moment, that he had to be counting days.

Days that he was planning to live with you as fully as he could manage, for by the end of them, he was gonna have to never see you again.

"It's worth it." He uttered as he cupped your cheek in his endearingly, leaving you slightly confused.

I will let that portal close...and I will perish with you in my arms...For your eyes being the sight I will witness before my existence comes undone, is the most worthy sight to me.

---To be continued...