Feelings

You freed yourself from Hoseok's hold and broke the eye contact, the close proximity remaining as for some reason your feet failed to listen to your command and withdraw.

"It looks to me like you just arrived. Why are you leaving?" His voice echoed in your head while his lips remained shut, him having used his abilities most likely to make sure that you hear him over the loud music.

"It's none of your business. Go back to having your fun." You uttered while you tried once again to step back but you couldn't move an inch, making you squint your eyes at him for this certainly was his doing.

"I will...but for some reason, you are emitting a really strong angered energy. Is something the matter?"His facial expression portrayed his slight concern while his lips continued being still, his voice now becoming like a breeze, against your ears. 

"I am just fine! Can you let me go now!" You uttered in a rather harsh tone of voice and he instantly let you go, feeling the freedom over your legs, as you abruptly ended up taking some steps back.

"Y/N! Please don't be mad at him! He didn't do anything wrong!" Jake suddenly appeared behind Hoseok and got between you two, getting close enough so you could listen to him, in an attempt to stop you from quarrelling, as from afar to all your friends, your conversation with Hoseok was looking like you were going off on him while he was being quite.

"He was just dancing. He doesn't know that girl. He hasn't even spared a look at anyone from the moment we arrived, I swear. It was just a bad moment. She approached him on her own accord. Please believe him!" Jake appeared desperate in his attempt to convince you, unaware that it's not like you could break up with Hoseok for he was not your boyfriend nor you could make any scene regarding whom he entertains himself with however the use of words Jake had used managed to somehow trigger you.

He had not looked at anyone he said. Not spared a glance at anyone. As long as you had known him he definitely had not done such a thing nor showed any interest in anyone yet he definitely was smiling joyfully while dancing with that other girl. The fact that he cared for none other yet somehow seemed welcoming with her was rather annoying to you.

"I am not mad at him. He can do whatever he wants. We were just leaving." You tried to play it cool and smiled at him, patting slightly his shoulder in reassurance before you passed him by and walked over to the girls, that were at a further distance. 

"Since apparently there's nothing to worry about, shouldn't we get going?" You questioned them as casually as you could manage, but they both just stared at you for a bit with gazes full of comments they never spoke of.

"We came all this way. Shouldn't we at least have a drink before going?" Yukio replied and Lola didn't hesitate to agree with her, both losing no minutes to take hold of you and drag you along to the bar, at some distance away from where the boys were seated and Jake and Hoseok had returned to.

You went on ordering some drinks, while the girls started chatting about something you were no longer paying attention to, as you took a moment to yourself to fully realize your previous reaction. You had no reason to be feeling that upset yet not only you did do it, but you were ready to go off at him for it too.

Ah, what's wrong with me? I think the feelings of that I from that past life are rubbing off on me. It's not like I like Hoseok or something...

You halted your trail of thoughts while the last sentence crossed your mind, as there seemed to be a part of you, that was giving you a contradictive feeling over that statement. And that was the reason why you ended up feeling the need to justify to your own self why you don't like him.