Misunderstood

The morning had found you in a  way better condition than yesterday and your body actually felt more refreshed than it had been for years. Obviously, it must be because of Hoseok and whatever his treatment was, a thing that made you feel thankful towards him a bit, even though you had yet to say that out loud since you hadn't seen him anywhere yet.

All morning he had not appeared and even after lunch had passed, he had not shown any signs of presence anywhere, driving your thoughts to him occasionally through the day, just like at this very instant was happening, even though you weren't in any boring lecture where your mind would freely look for an escape to wander somewhere.

You were done with classes for today and along with Lola and Yukio, you had decided to come and visit Jake and see if he is doing any better. He had skipped university for two days now, so it was only natural that like the only friends he had around in that building, you would come to see how he was doing.

His condition thankfully seemed to have been quite better and you all had ended up having some fun, chatting, and eating pizza and other delivery food that you ended up ordering, in his living room, along with two of his roommates which was the first time you were meeting.

Luke and Jiao, as their names were, seemed to be nice as far as you had found yourself in their company, even though Jiao seemed to be a little bit more flirtatious with you, a thing that made you a bit uncomfortable but Jake shielding you many times, by breaking off any attempt whenever he tried to pull any smooth line towards you.

Yukio had ended up giving you a suggestive gaze once or twice as this went on, implying that she had caught up on the fact that Jiao seemed to have taken a liking to you and she, of course, was going to tease you about it later on, but for now, she kept pulling conversations and trying to keep the atmosphere from growing awkward or tense as it would happen if you were to straight out address Jiao's behaviour that even though unharmful and probably held no bad intentions, it grew somehow bothering for you.

You tried to ignore and endure for a bit more since you were at someone else's house and Jake seems to be quite pleased that you all had gone over and obviously you didn't want to cause any scenes and break that happiness from your friend's face however as the time ticked away, something occurred, that, unlike the flirting behaviour of his roommate, it was hard and not suggested for you to ignore.

The burning sensation on your inner thigh started rising inside you, making you gradually grow hot and bothered under your collar as well as making your thoughts go back to Hoseok, of which you were in need, to eat away these torturing flames, that were taking over you.

"Am..excuse me for a moment. I need to get this call." You accused yourself with an excuse as you pretended that your phone was ringing and got up as normally as you could and stepped towards the exit of the apartment which was the closest door that you instinctively rushed towards.

Once outside in the corridor of the building, you placed your phone in your ear while you noticed a guy at a door at the far end, entering his own apartment and as such making you, want to not seem suspicious talking with the air.

"Hoseok...Hoseok, please come here quickly!" You spoke out loud those words, in a whispering tone while you looked around, expecting him to appear out of somewhere but as always, his appearance had to come from somewhere that would surprise you and make you jump away, once his head peeked out of the floor, just next to your feet.

"Oh god! I almost thought I stepped on you. You scared me!" You exclaimed as he rose from the ground casually and you proceeded to place your phone away in your pocket.

"Even if you were to try, you wouldn't have been able to do so, dear. Stop creating false thoughts in your head."He replied in his usual sarcastic tone and well-mannered exterior that made you often irritated.

"Anyway, where the heck have you been? Did you forget that these flames have to be eaten by someone before they eat me?"You ignored his words and questioned him with a scolding tone and he smiled before he started floating in the air, laying on the side so he could face you as if he was on a bed.

"I definitely wasn't the one that forgot Miss. After all, I am not the one being away from home while the time is past eleven at night and screamed to an innocent fox some time ago to not appear out of nowhere and mess with her life." He replied, using your own words against you, as you had requested that of him and had complained about it often.

"Fine, fine, I get it. But you can't just let me suffer whenever this starts and I am not home. What if I am way too far and it takes way too long to reach there? Do you want me to suffer till then, huh?" You argued and he smiled before he disappeared and reappeared with a human attire that made you think that he was now standing before you in his human form and as such visible to others as well beside you.

"Someone sure sounds in need of my touch right now ."He said as his lips tugged upwards to form a smirk and you just bite your lower lip at that moment as the burning sensation seemed to have suddenly increased, making you almost let a sound escape your lips.

"That guy that was flirting early with you sure might have liked for you to have been that needy about him. Poor guy." He continued and you gave him a perplexed look as to how did he know that yet you didn't find the time to question that since you were really burning up at that moment, so you just grabbed him by his collar and brought him closer to your body, an action that didn't even make him flinch to your surprise.

"Just eat these flames and go. Please..."You told him, ended up using a polite word at the end in thoughts that he may refuse to comply quickly and let you like this for some more, thing that you definitely didn't want to happen.

"Oh my lady, You should speak like this more often. I surely like the sound of your begs."He leaned closer to your face as he whispered those words, which for some reason you took with an implication that your mind shouldn't have gone to, making you a bit embarrassed.

Hoseok didn't wait for any other words to leave your mouth as he placed his right leg in between yours while you took a step back and collided softly with the wall behind you, feeling a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable with the action as you mostly do yet you are always so needy for it and it feels so good every time he is to touch you and take that burning away.

He looked into your eyes as he left his palm to reach on top of the seal and the green light flashed under his touch, the hellish painful feeling leaving you soon after and along with it you let a moan of satisfaction escape from your lips, feeling so relieved that it was soothed away once again.

Your hands had reached and gotten a tight hold of his shirt as he was doing so and your mind seemed to have frozen at the moment while looking at his eyes that kept steady while a smile took over his soft-looking lips.

You weren't sure why the aura of that moment was different from the other times this had occurred between you yet there was undeniably something there at that very instant that it wasn't before. A kind of lust that was irrelevant to the burning sensation that you long eagerly for him to take away usually. A kind of drive that was not directed only to the passion that the seal created within you at such moments.

Yet that weird and unusual feeling and moment that you were living briefly while looking into each other's eyes, came to an abrupt halt, as someone called your name and won your attention, making you turn your head to the side, only to see that Jake had stepped out of his apartment probably to look for you and had found you, in a moment that could surely be highly misunderstood.

---To be continued...