In Need

You and Yukio returned home exhausted after you had sent Jake home.

His roommate had given you his word to look after him just in case so you had nothing to worry over and after you parted ways with Lola whom you dropped at her apartment building, you had reached home five hours later than usual.

"I am exhausted and hungry ~" You whined as you plopped on the couch, not even bothering to take your bag off of you.

"Don't look at me. I am equally tired, I ain't doing shit." Yukio lay right beside you and you both just stared at nothingness for a while, till a voice disturbed your zombie states.

"Young people these days lose energy so quickly. I believe that must be because of lack of discipline." Hoseok commented before leaving his body to form piece by piece in front of you.

"Ah, seriously you were the only thing I needed right now."You told him sarcastically as dealing with him was actually the last thing you wanted to do.

" Of course, I know, I am needed. Thank you for expressing it so delightfully. "Hoseok smiled at you, clearly playing around as your facial expression was nothing but delightful.

" Oh wait! "Yukio suddenly snapped and stood up and approached closer to Hoseok's figure, soon bowing her head deeply to him.

" Oh great fox spirit. I humbly request your help. Do you think you can spare some of your time to help our souls?"She spoke and you gave her a perplexed look as to what absurd weird things she said again.

" Y/N, quickly come here and bow! "She ushered you as she came and grabbed your hand pulling you up.

" Have you gone crazy? "You whispered to her as she forced your head to bow.

" Shut up! Don't you know that he can make food appear out of nowhere if he wanted to? You were the one saying you were hungry. "She explained and Hoseok smirked proudly as you left your eyes to travel at him.

" I am not hungry enough to ask him for a favour. Thank you very much. "You declined out of anger towards that arrogant facial expression he placed on his face as if he was saying that you were in need of his greatness.

" Oh is that so Miss Y/N" He raised an eyebrow as tails started appearing one by one behind him till all nine were present.

Yukio took some steps back in recognition of the aura around him that changed while you out of stubbornness just stared at him as you folded your arms in front of your chest.

"Was that an implication that you wouldn't under any circumstances ask for my help?" He questioned, feeling annoyed by your behaviour that according to him was ungrateful since he had more than helped you tonight with the condition of your little friend.

" Don't take it personally but I have learnt to stay firm on my two feet. I don't need favours from anyone. I can get by." You responded sincerely as you didn't have any intentions to be rude to him in any way, but apparently, it was a bit too late for clarifications, as a light flashed through his orbs.

The last thing you heard was Yukio's voice calling your name, before you found yourself standing at the top of a metal bar that was barely fitting your two feet together, up high at the top of a building that was under construction.

A scream left your lips out of fear as you lost your balance for a second, having been caught off guard by the sudden change of environment and danger you were suddenly facing.

"Oh! What is that? Am I hearing a voice in need? Of course not, it must be the wind."You heard his voice echo in the atmosphere as you were now literally staring with wide eyes at the distance that you had from the ground.