☁︎ᴏɴᴇ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

"And now presenting Daisuke Suzuki!" In came in a pale tall young man having his hair parted in the middle smiling lightly having no emotion or little to no life in his dark black eyes. "What an honor to meet you Mr. Suzuki." The host of the show was a middle aged man having blonde hair slicked back with blue eyes like the sea, they held so much excitement finally being able to meet one of the most successful, richest, handsomest, Youngest, CEO Daisuke Suzuki.

"Pleasures all mine, thank you for having me." The host wanted to fan boy but had to keep his cool as he did not want to humiliate himself on live television. "Please, have a seat." He gestured Daisuke to seat as he himself sat back into the white chairs. He sighed only to himself sitting down crossing his legs. Behind Daisuke were tons of bodyguards radioing each other reassuring that they had all eyes and ears everywhere to keep Daisuke safe.

Everyone who was present in the same room was astonished, his silky black hair, his clear smooth pale skin, not to mention his body. That is, every female wanted to tear off his black suit and see his body with their own eyes. The host on the other hand was sweating as if he could make a river, for this special occasion he had bought one of the most expensive, best looking chairs to impress Daisuke. Not only that, but had wore his best suit.

"So, Mr Suzuki," he started off grabbing the attention of Daisuke. "What are your plans for the future?" Daisuke always hated these questions, they always weren't specified, always the same. Not only did he hate that, but these events he has to come to. If it were truly up to him, he would be in his office actually getting things he needs done. The fake smiles, the fake compliments, the fake answers. It all disgusted him.

"Specify your question." He demanded making the room fall in utter silence. In the media's eye, they all saw Daisuke the kind, caring man. If Daisuke really wanted to - he could change that title in a matter of seconds. He sighed quietly smiling slightly. "Please. I didn't understand." The host blinked serval times thinking if this was the same person.

"I think everyone here knows how successful you will be with your company," he started again, surprisingly not stuttering.

"So, If you don't mind Mr, Suzuki. When are we gonna expect a Mrs, Suzuki?" The crowd in the room seemed to be at the edge of their seats knowing when and who will be his lover. Daisuke had to prevent any irritated movements, to be honest; no other talk show host had the courage to ask him about his personal love life, it would always be about his company which he didn't care about.