☁︎ɴɪɴᴇ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

The days seemed to go by slow for Daisuke, it seemed he was impatient. Like wanting to go home, but in his case - he was eager to see you. He tapped his finger on his desk moving his leg up and down. "Sir." He glanced up and saw nobu having a worried expression. "Are you alright? You seem... Anxious." Daisuke didn't answer his question and made himself stop tapping his finger and moving his leg picking up a document. "I'm fine. What's my schedule for today?" He pulled out his schedule scrolling down to the time they were on. "For today, you have a meeting with..." As he went on explaining who he has to met, his thoughts weren't just on the whole CEO business. Instead, they rested on you. He put his hand over his mouth leaving it slightly agape, his lips had touched your soft tender [S/C] skin. He closed his eyes as he remembered the feeling, his hands on your waist soon his arms wrapped around you. The way he could feel your heart beat, the way you were red, the way you spoke called out his name. Oh — the things he wished he could do to you. His mind became more explicit as he began imagining you under him, naked, moaning. His body became aroused as his face began to heat up. "Nobu." Nobu stopped what he was saying as he was interrupted putting his iPad slightly down.

"Can I entrust you with something?" Nobu was slightly flustered with the sudden question, but nodded. "Of course sir, anything." Daisuke took out his phone going to his gallery getting a picture of you, he showed it nobu as he took a few steps closer to eye you. "Is that... Miss [Y/N]? The one you made me look in to?" He nodded looking at the picture himself smiling shocking nobu as he did not see Daisuke showing this much pure emotion. Daisuke had gotten that photo when you two were celebrating both your mom's birthday, and that was Making coffee at the deli cafe.

"I want you to keep an eye on her." Nobu wasn't really a hundred percent in on this, this was technically spying or more like stalking. He first thought when Daisuke told him to look into to you was that you were trying to pull something n jbo bring Daisuke down, but now that he's seeing Daisuke act this way. It was very different to what he expected.

"Is there a reason.. sir?" Daisuke glared at nobu which he froze in his place, instantly the whole room felt threatening. "I can't go myself Nobu, I have all this shit to deal with," he gestured at his desk laid with papers and documents and files, nobu hasn't seen this side of Daisuke - ever. He felt his life was on the line so he said nothing. "That's why I want you to look after her. At this point I'm not asking, I'm demanding that you do this. Understand?" Nobu nodded quickly as he denied to look at Daisuke who sat back down with a sigh slicking back his hair as the threatening aura was slowly being lifted giving nobu a chance to breath. "I want to know where she is, who she's with, everything." Nobu nodded again clenching onto his work pants. He didn't know what to believe anymore, were you really trying to bring Daisuke down to the point where he has to spy on you? Or - nobu looked up at Daisuke staring at his phone blushing lightly. Or was Daisuke out of his mind already.