☁︎ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ᴊᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

You didn't go back home, you stood seated in Daisuke's car as he had his arm over you bringing you close while your head was on his chest breathing in and out, before - your nose was stuffed and it was embarrassing for you to inhale deeply through your nose with all that sound coming out, so you just took small breaths untill you calmed down. The bodyguards were just in the car behind the car you were both in as they are ordered to protect Daisuke.

"[Y/N]," he started off as he felt you nod your head for him to continue. You had your eyes closed letting a soft sigh out as Daisuke put his hand over yours that was on your lap. "What happened today?" Right, you could simply ask Daisuke to punish Hana and the dean for falsely punishing you. He backed making you sit up straight as you didn't have Daisuke's chest to rest on, he looked into your [E/C] orbs with such worry, such care. It almost made you wanna place your [S/C] hands on his face to see that stare as long as you wanted to. "Who hurt you?" You adverted your eyes away from him, you felt his hand tighten onto of yours feeling his heart ache. "You know who I am and what I'm cable of [Y/N], I would much prefer for the explanation to come out of your mouth rather than a man I hired to find out about this."

"I.. failed a test, and now I can't go where I want." He frowned his eyebrows turning his body to you. "Are you really going to lie to me? In front of my face?" You closed your eyes retracting your hand away from Daisuke which hurt him causing sadness to appear in his eyes. "Daisuke, whatever happens with me or my life... It... Doesn't concern you." He frowned his eyes having his head lowered. "I want to be a part of your life." You opened your eyes turning your head to look at him raise his head to see if your ears heard mistakenly. He rose his head up again shocked to see his cheeks red. "I care for you, I really do. It breaks my heart to see and hear you like this, please. I want to know who made you feel like this." He reached for you hand bringing it to his lap. You glanced at his hand that held yours, and instantly noticed that this time, he didn't wear gloves. Then the thought of you first meeting Daisuke. He had wore black gloves everywhere, that one time where you both celebrated both your mother's birthday was the time he had gloves as well, you remembered it vividly. You always thought he had an unpleasant feeling when he would touch things that weren't cleaned, that being the reason why he wears gloves everywhere. His gloved hand was over your own hand, You still remembered the slightest touch, but - this hand on top of yours was a different feeling from before. They were cold when they first touched your hand, just by you feeling his gloved hand against yours, you could tell that there was nothing there. No goal, no feeling. But after skin to skin contact, this feeling you were feeling now - felt real, there was now a goal, a feeling. You looked at his eyes seeing a glow once again, his eyes were like the sky or much like space. You would stare into nothingness, but now - it looked like you were staring at stars, stars that looked like they were shooting stars wishing for something to be theirs.