☁︎ғᴏᴜʀ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

Daisuke was heading back to his office after his little meetup, which didn't go as planned. "Nobu, I want you to look into someone." Nobu had put down his iPad looking at him. "Who, sir?" He looked at the window seeing people walking past the car as it was held still in it's place due to a red light. "[Y/N] [L/N]." The way your name felt leaving his mouth somewhat felt nice. "The lady that was working in the cafe, sir?" He nodded as nobu nodded making it a note on his iPad. "If I may ask sir, why do you suddenly want to know about her?" Daisuke turned his head at nobu as nobu himself didn't even try to look at him in the eye. "she spilled coffee on me, I want to get in touch with her so she can pay me back." Nobu nodded as if he bought it. Nobu was utterly confused why he asked him to look into you. Was it to sabotage you? Not to mention that his clothes from that day were already cleaned, freshly brand new. And to pay him back? Daisuke had all the money in the world, everyday he makes thousands to million's of dollars.

Based on where you're working, you didn't have much money yourself. Or just any barley.

"When do you want the report on this girl?"

"As soon as possible."

At least one thing didn't change, Daisuke didn't like waiting and would like to get it over with. He wasn't the type to take his time and didn't fear of failing. If that didn't change, then everything was still fine.

The whole way there was utterly silent, Daisuke rested his eyes the whole way as nobu was Beginning to contact the People they were in touch to already make files on you. Daisuke wasn't really looking forward to be going home, as to why - his phone began vibrating. He took it out from his dressing pants pocket looking at the ID reading Father. This was the most his father ever called him, he would get a call every four months and it wasn't even long. He exhaled sliding it up answering it putting it against his ear. "I need your driver to turn back around and go back to your meetup." By the way his tone was this wasn't going to go as smoothly as he first thought. "Is there something wrong?" Even if it was in a demanding voice, he didn't tell his driver to go back, but to park somewhere. "You're damn right somethings wrong." And this is where it begins where he has to take it and protest back.