☁︎ᴛᴇɴ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴀʏs◢◣◤◢◣◤

Up top is the song I would like for you to play while reading a certain part, I'll let you know when.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

Today was the last day of the weekend, hence starting your last week of school. Daisuke hasn't called or even messaged you since your phonecall with him.

'I'll call you later'

He never did, Daisuke was never the type to forget something. You hummed tapping your pencil on the desk. The way he said those four words, sounded irritated and annoyed. You squinted your eyes remembering that say he had finished up talking to his Father. The way he picked up your phone call startled you, he was so angry, so frustrated. All that could be told just from his voice, you couldn't imagine what his expression was, how his feelings were.

"You know, if you keep squinting your eyes like that, you'll get wrinkles." Your eyes started to relax turning your head to meet eyes with Katsu who sat next to you. The truth was out that Katsu and the infamous Hana broke up, and it's been two weeks since Hana had shown up to school. Thankfully - there weren't any rumors going around you two, but then again. Katsu never finished what he was saying when he got Hana to not say anything yet, or so much bother you. "Just thinking about something." He saw your tapping and rested his elbow on the desk having his hand support his head as he leaned forward. "Is it about the test? You don't have to worry about that, it's by the end of this weekend." You nodded. "I know, but," you started off debating if you should tell Katsu all the things you knew about Daisuke, hell - that you even knew Daisuke. "What If I fail?!" You whisper shouted making him smile seeing you panic, there was the test that you were worried about as well. This one test alone carried fifty percent of your grade, and If you blow it - you'd have to spend half of your summer break trying to make up for that test. "Hey, relax~" he cooed. "We've studied during the weekend, and we can do it again all this week till the end of the week. We both can be prepared to take the test," you smiled feeling a reassured and confidant. "Or we could both fail the test and that way we can spend summer school together." He smirked seeing you give him those looks. "Katsu-" that's when your professor came in taking attendance, but a few short seconds after he walked in was no other than Hana.