☁︎sɪx☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

The week had finished beginning a new week. You always hated Mondays, it was always the roughest getting out of bed. But everyday you'd always think positive thoughts hoping for the best.... But reality speaking, you have to get up if you want money, food, and get things done.

And what's more better going to school first thing in the morning, you had early classes just to get them over with. You could say every Monday is your lucky day, sometimes on Monday. You would have the day off. It was just going to school, then going home relaxing your muscles preparing them for tommorow. And that lucky day was today.

You were in class listening to your professors lecture as he was going over your test before your summer break. You sighed quietly tapping your finger onto the desk. You glanced down at your classroom and sitting next to one another like always was the famous Katsu along with his girlfriend at his right, Hana. She clenched on his arm leaning her head into his arm, being clingy like that would make you panic for not having your own space. Katsu was considered one of the hottest and sexiest guys in school, he mostly had light brown hair on one side while the other half was slicked back, you did admit to yourself that he wasn't bad looking, he had a good body figure, every clothes; even the totally ridiculous ones looked good on him. You shifted your eyes onto Hana, her hair was a blonde ombre curled, while her Blue eyes were more blue than her natural blue eyes.

She never had ombre hair, she had beautiful light chocolate hair that shined whenever she was under the sun. That's when - she bleached it the way she has it now.

You closed your eyes as your professor still kept on talking. Suddenly, Your mind wandered about what was Daisuke doing. Probably really busy, you had hoped that on that day of the bakery that it went well. You knew the chairman had hardly came home for his son, there was no news about him coming home at all. You only knew of this, A part you kinda felt sad for him. He probably had no one to spend time with him on his mother's birthday, you opened your eyes looking down at your notebook. You remembered the words that Daisuke had said to you before he left.

"I'll see you around Miss [Y/N]"

You sat more straight thinking about it. Seeing you around? Will he be coming back to the cafe? You looked around making sure he didn't mean it as in stalking you. But pretty much everyone had their eyes on the professor, you felt as if you were being stared at, so out of instinct you looked down meeting eyes with Katsu's Light brown eyes. He was looking back at you untill Hana grabbed his chin gently as he smiled returning his head to the front. You lifted one of your eyebrows checking the clock that was in the room.