☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

"I'm so glad you're here Mr Suzuki." The older man greeted Daisuke walking towards him bowing his head a bit and behind him was Nobu bowing as well. "I didn't know you'd be here Mr Matsuda." This meeting was for Daisuke and his daughter to meet, and the way for them to get to know each other was by playing golf. Daisuke was wearing a white collar t-shirt with light grey pants with a belt with a white hat but he had taken it off. While nobu was in a suit. "I wasn't planning on coming today, do forgive me Mr Suzuki. My daughter isn't the social type so I had to come to make sure she does talk." He chuckled while Daisuke smiled slightly glancing at a young female having her arms crossed looking dazed. She had long silky black hair with bangs having two strands coming down each side, she had wore a black jacket having it slightly zipped up having black short shorts. "Do not mind me Mr Suzuki, I'll be over here with assistant Nobu." He scurried over to his side, he was a bit shorter than nobu; compared to Daisuke — he was basically a giant next to him.

"Pardon?-" he was pulled over to a side to the point where you couldn't hear what they were talking about. Daisuke glanced at the young female sighing having to be the one to talk first, but maybe this girl wasn't like the three he's met so far. He was hoping he wasn't going to have to meet them at all now that he's got you, but he was actually coming here for you. He chuckled quietly remembering last night, you practically begged Daisuke to sleep on a separate bed; but he couldn't do that. Through the whole night he kept his arms wrapped around you, it was cute seeing you all flustered — Daisuke wouldn't do anything without your consent, but who knows how long he'll be able to resist. "Ms Matsuda." He called out making her snap out of it looking at him giving him a view of her violet eyes. "Forgive me Mr Suzuki, my mind was elsewhere." Daisuke went to the golf cart grabbing a golf broker. "It's quite clear that you don't wanna be here." She went over to Daisuke grabbing another golf broker. "I hope you're not offended." He shook his head setting up a ball. "Not at all." She raised her eyebrow seeing Daisuke hit the ball in perfect stance. "You played before?"

"I only play when I'm invited to special occasions like this." She nodded setting one herself as Daisuke eyed her. "How were your meetings with the other ones?" She hit the the ball with a perfect stance same as Daisuke. "They were fine." She hummed turning around and she was a natural beauty, if Daisuke wasn't already in love with you there would've been a chance that he would've been fond of her looks.