☁︎sᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

Just as he said, your phone had arrived a day later. One of the lastest phones, still - having one of the new phones that everyone knows how pricey it is, is still shocking; you didn't think the day would come for you to ever get a phone, whether it being brand new or one of the old ones. On the remaining days of school, Daisuke would wait outside your school just for you, it still wasn't getting used to.

His expensive looking car would catch anyone's attention, not to mention his bodyguards and his assistant waiting outside for you. You both had exchanged numbers, but sadly today was the day that Daisuke had to meet the second girl, and his schedule was already really busy as it is. There was apart of him wanting to abandon his work just wanting to hang out with you, he might've already been clingy. But he's never had anyone who could understand him and not judge him for who he is.

Daisuke currently was in a meeting with his co-workers, Nobu was quite concerned for Daisuke as he leaned back on his chair having his legs crossed having his phone in one hand while the other went over his mouth hiding his smile from his other co-workers. While they were talking about their part about helping the company Daisuke was busy texting you. "Sir..." Nobu whispered making him nod up in response. "This meeting is important, I do not ask to who you're texting, but might it wait after?" Nobu might've been only working for him for a few years, but he had cared for the man's future, or the main reason why he's getting paid. The company.

Daisuke had wanted to ignore him, but he was right. He sighed turning his phone off setting it on the table crossing his arms now giving his speaking co-workers his attention.

"For our sells, I think it would be best to raise our prices."

"Why would we raise our prices?" Daisuke questioned making the co-worker flinch at the question, he had thought this meeting would go smoothly if Daisuke wasn't paying attention, rather being on his phone texting whoever it was.

"To get more money, sir."

"You think people are actually willing to buy something they can barely afford now? The prices are fine they way they are. We're supposed to be looking out for other people on how much money they even got, not be greedy and selfish asking for more. If we did raise our prices, no one would buy anything and our sales rating would go down. Tell me, would you buy something that was at a good price then suddenly the prices got raised?" He stuttered as Daisuke was giving the look as if he was glaring at him. "I just thought-"