☁︎ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ◢◣◤◢◣◤

Up top is the song I'd like all of you to play when I give the go

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

The next day came, and on time Daisuke's private jet was getting ready to land. You were already up as the flight attendant was giving you a light snack, it was a bit cold in the jet so you had your blanket wrapped around you glancing at the sleeping Daisuke having his head back breathing softly, you chuckled to yourself seeing how vulnerable he is, how relaxed he is. You took out your phone checking the time, early morning — hopefully when you land you can tell Katsu, Ryuu and hopefully your brother Noaki that you were okay and hope that they're okay. When you thought of Katsu you still couldn't forget what Hana and the dean did to you, it ached your heart knowing People in this world are not truthful, they always have something so terrible inside of them that comes out when you meet certain people.

You put your phone down sighing softly lifting up the window curtain a bit squinting your eyes looking at nothing but clouds, you smiled thinking how Daisuke was right all along. When you're up in the sky, life doesn't seem real; the clouds started to come closer to the window as you now saw the blue waters of the ocean. You couldn't help but lean more to the window amazed how the world is truly beautiful in some places, the more closer the jet was near it's destination, the more clearer the water became. Daisuke started shuffling making you turn your head to him lowering the window curtain a bit. He started panting shuffling more as if he was having a nightmare, you sat up straight about to get up to check on him. That's when he exhaled heavily sitting up straight having a tight grip on the chairs resting arms. He immediately looked at you with scared worried eyes, but when his eyes met yours his worries seemed to vanish as he got up sitting in the chair in front of you as the leg lifter was back in it's place. "Daisuke, you okay?" He nodded fixing his turtle neck. "Just a stupid dream." You frowned your eyebrows seeing him have his elbow on the resting arm having his hand support his head. "May I ask what that dream was?" He glanced at you sighing softly sitting up straight. "I was left alone," he began glancing at the window that gave a little light to where they were. "You left me alone, and I couldn't accept that." Even though it was just a dream, Daisuke looked like it troubled him, a lot.

But then again, you had to look at it from Daisuke's perspective, you were the only person who knows him this well. And him, you, or anyone losing that one person to you — it feels like you lost, that one being that made you feel yourself, comfortable; Just You. Just to have them walk out of your life. You didn't think that you would ever do this to someone, but you reached out your hand touching his hand as he looked at you. "I wouldn't leave you when you're going through something, or," you giggled as a small blush formed on your face and surprisingly you had the courage to look at his dark black eyes. "When you just need a friend." You smiled as Daisuke cheeks began to turn red smiling back at you nodding his head holding your hand back, and just looking just at you his eyes dilated. "Mr Suzuki?" Daisuke held onto your hand more tighter as he did not want you to let go, you blushed wanting to hide your face since there was someone in front of you both. Daisuke wasn't going to hide the fact as it was clear that you are the only one who can make him act this way. He chuckled looking up at a young female and yet again — different from the other two females he's seen. "We're getting close to the island sir, I ask you both to remain seated and have your seats buckled." He nodded not giving her a response turning his attention back to you as the young female quietly gasped having the same reaction that the famous CEO actually did in fact have a girlfriend. "What are you still doing here? Leave." She bowed hurrying off, Daisuke sighed happily buckling his seatbelt having the eyes of admiration when he looked at you.