𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter six:the missing┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter six:
the missing
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVIANA WAS CURRENTLY IN THE QUARTER, thinking about a certain wolf and how scared she would be if she had lost her or the baby until her phone started ringing. She answered it almost immediately once she saw it was Elijah.

"Hello?" She sighed, not really wanting to converse at the moment.

"Where is she?" He asked tiredly.

"Who? Rebekah? I thought she left to go live her own life." Leviana muttered with annoyance.

"No, Hayley. Where is Hayley!" Elijah practically yelled into the phone. Her heart sank, the thought of Hayley being missing scared her more than her more than she'd admit.

"Elijah, I don't know, where are you? I'm on my way." She said. But before she could hang up she faintly heard Klaus saying that Marcel had found out where they were staying.

THEY HAD MADE THEIR WAY RO THE COMPOUND WHERE A FIFHT CIRCLE WAS TAKING PLACE. Elijah had sped up and snapped one of the contesters necks. The cheering had gone away almost immediately. It was almost silent until Klaus had spoken up.

"Good evening. I'd like a word."

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asked, clearly annoyed.

Leviana had decided to make her presence known to the crowd, "well, Marcel, I believe you have someone that is important to us. If you don't give us the girl, I will use all the magic I can muster up and overwhelm Davina." The mention of Davina made Marcel tense up, "a witch can only handle a certain amount of power before things get... ugly, even one as powerful as Davina. See, if I use my magic and overwhelm myself, I'll wake back up. But if I use my magic to overwhelm Davina? She won't be as lucky."

"You three have a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands." Marcel said trying to mask the fact that he was worried. Worried that the heretic would actually carry out her threat.

"Your home is it?" Klaus said, clearly still agitated that Marcel was the king to the Quarter and not him.

"The girl. We will not ask again." Elijah said raising his voice.

"I assume you're talking about Hayley yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude." Marcel listed. Leviana was about to interrupt, but Elijah stopped her. "Who is she anyway?"

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus half-lied.

Marcel thought that it was a wonderful time for a speech, so he spoke up, "Well, I ain't got her, and before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized, that the original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl Hayley answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it. You don't believe me, look around hell, I'll even help you find her, but the question I'd ask is, if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"