𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter forty six:the return of the young┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter forty six:
the return of the young
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"GREAT." Hayley sighed, entering the room with Hope on her hip. "So Eva is still in the wind, only now she has a sidekick."

"The charming Vincent Griffith." Elijah stated with irritation.

"It gets worse," Marcel sighed. "If Eva has Davina, then she has eight of the witches she needs to finish the ritual. She just needs one more."

"If she comes after Hope, Rebekah or no Rebekah, I will put her down for good." Hayley declared in a threatening tone.

"We can make this house a fortress." Leviana said, choosing to ignore Hayley's comment. "When they do come, kill him. Capture her."

"Capture?" Hayley repeated incredulously.

"Yes, capture." She nodded, speaking as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "I will not leave my sister in the body of a crazed child-killer. I will not abandon her."

"Gather what wolves you have." Elijah ordered. "With Vincent by her side, she will strike with considerable force."

"Still no sign of her. What the hell is Eva waiting for?" Hayley asked as Marcel walked into the compound.

"She didn't wait. She took Josephine LaRue not half an hour ago." Marcel told them.

"If Eva doesn't need Hope, then where would she go?"

"Same place she kept all the other captives, where she took Davina."

"A place absolutely no one has been able to find for two years." Leviana added.

Marcel pulled out his ringing phone and sighed with frustration. "When I find you, I'm going to rip your head from your neck."

"You might wanna hold off on that decapitation." Vincent said from the phone. "I found them all. Davina's alive. Sorry, I had to make it look convincing. If you were in on the plan, Eva would've known."

"Blasting me through a couple glass doors really sold it." Marcel grumbled.

"I don't know, you might've deserved that." Leviana said, earning a look from the vampire.

"What she said."

"Okay, round of applause." He rolled his eyes. "Now what?"