𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter forty three:a deadly disease without a cure┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter forty three:
a deadly disease without a cure
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AFTER KOL'S DEATH, LEVIANA RAN AWAY FROM DAVINA AND THE REST OF HER SIBLINGS. She ignored their calls, their texts and hid from them. She didn't want to face them. She couldn't.

They had even tried to get Hayley to talk to her but Leviana ignored her calls.

She listened to all the voicemails they left her, telling her about Freya saving Finn from the explosion or Finn healing himself after the explosion. They needed her help. And she would help them, but she needed a second to herself.

She was in the woods with an assortment of flowers in her hands. They were Kol's favorite color, orange. She knelt down in front of the tree she carved his name in and placed the flowers beside the white ones she left the night before.

She stared at the carving, at the flowers. It didn't feel real. Kol Mikaelson, once Original Vampire, dead. She felt like this when Kol and Finn died the first time. When they died she felt a chill falling down her spine. She felt them leave. She thought that it was nature's way of taunting her for not protecting them, for not doing anything to save them.

"It took a lot of power, but I found you." A feminine voice said from beside her. "I am sorry to bother you in your time of mourning."

Leviana looked up to the voice with tear stained cheeks. Her hair was sandy blonde, curled up slightly in the front. She wore a black trench coat, very similar to Leviana's.

"You look exactly how she imagined." The woman said in awe, looking over Leviana's face.

Leviana stood up with narrowed brows. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Forgive me, I have yet to introduce myself." She chuckled. "My name is Freya."

"Freya." Leviana repeated. "Why are you here?"

"He wishes to see you."

"Who does?"

"Father."

Leviana shook her head. "No. I am not going anywhere near him."

"Have any witches told you about a darkness or danger threatening you?" Freya asked, growing impatient.

"..."

"I would be more than happy give you the answers you wish for." Freya smiled. "All you have to do is speak with Father."