𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter eleven:casket girls┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter eleven:
casket girls
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVIANA WAS WALKING PAST HAYLEY'S ROOM. The door was wide open and Leviana saw Hayley struggling to put on a dress. They hadn't spoken since their confession of their mutual feelings for each other. They were bound to speak again, so Leviana decided to get it over with and break the tension between the two.

"Would you like some help?" She offered.

"You might need to use all your vampire strength, maybe even your magic." Hayley joked, trying to break the tension that filled the air from the night before.

"Here, let me." Leviana said as she went over zip the zipper.

As she pulled up the zipper, her fingers grazed the wolf's skin. It was soft, reminded her of a blanket a child would hold when their scared. She clipped a button at the top of the dress and took a step back

"Thanks, not to many pregnant casket girls, I guess." Hayley said while looking at herself in the mirror.

"I think you look lovely," Leviana said almost immediately. "Only I would—" She said holding her hand over Hayley's birthmark.

"I know, keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered." Hayley muttered, looking up to Leviana through the mirror

"Well, I don't suspect any of the riffraff here would dare lay a hand on you knowing you're under the protection of my family, of me." Leviana softly said. They were now staring at each other through the mirror. "Besides, I don't think that birthmark of yours is freaky, I think it's pretty. It looks like a crescent moon." She had a smile on her face that slowly dropped. "But we shouldn't take any chances." She was referring to the first half of their conversation.

"All knocked up and nowhere to go." Hayley sighed.

"If you wanted to attend the festivities tonight, I'd be more than willing to take you." Leviana said with a soft tone.

Hayley hummed in annoyance which made Leviana's brows furrow in confusion. "You and Klaus are barely on speaking terms. Let's not rock the boat, okay?"

She understood what she meant. Klaus had been even more moody than normal when himself and Leviana had a conversation.

"Of course." She made her way to the door and was about to walk out, but Hayley called after her.

"Leviana..." She said in a soft tone. Leviana turned around with shock written oh her face. "Do you mind?" Hayley was gesturing to the back of the dress signaling that she needed help taking it off. Leviana walked over to her and inhaled.

"What was that about?" The heretic asked

"What was what about?"

"You called me Leviana, you don't usually call me that." Leviana said. She was completely joking but Hayley gave her a completely serious answer.

"Because, it's a beautiful name." Hayley said with a soft tone. To go with someone equally as beautiful, She thought.

Leviana had just finished unzipping the back of the dress. She looked down and smiled to herself, her cheeks were now a light pink.

"Have a good day, Hayley." And with that, she sped out of the room.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SHERLOCK HOLMES RO KNOW THE OBVIOUS." Klaus complained, "our secret weapon has escaped."

Leviana was currently sitting in the living room while Klaus and Marcel figure out a way to find Davina.

Leviana groaned. "You two do know I can just preform a locator spell, right?"

"Davina, for what ever reason, trusts you." Klaus was right.

Over time, Leviana helped Davina with spells, got herbs for her when she wasn't allowed to leave, stood up to Klaus for her. They were practically friends.

"If you try and locate her, she'll sense it. And that trust she has in you could be useful to future plans."

"She wouldn't just leave." Marcel said, ignoring Klaus' comment, trying to pull their attention back to the immediate problem. "She knows the witches want her back."

Leviana's eyebrows furrowed in confusions. "Wait, the witches want her back?" She directed her question to Marcel who gave her a nod.

"Why would the witches want her back? It can't be for the harvest. A spell like that takes a lot of power, one that an elder could have. But, Elijah killed Agnes, the last elder. Besides Davina and myself, none of the witches here have enough power to complete the harvest." Leviana explained to them. The two mens' faces were in deep thought.

"Her violin is missing." Elijah said as he walked into the room. "She may have left of her own volition."

"What did you say to her in the attic?" Marcel said as he was walking towards Elijah. "She lied to my face so she could stay up there thinking that you could help her control her magic. How do we know that you didn't take her?"

"I have no idea where Davina is or why she ran away. Can suggest you take a step back?" Elijah said nonchalantly. "I can assure you, I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this harvest ritual nonsense."

"That child to whom you refer to so affectionately is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. No offense, sister. If she's fled, what's stopping her from destroying us, in fact, destroying all we've worked for? No. If she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy." Klaus declared.

"Klaus, Davina is my friend and I am not going to let you kill her simply because she wanted to go into the city!" Leviana exclaimed.

"She is a friend, Klaus." Marcel said with a calmer tone than Leviana's.

"Well, let's hope so." Klaus said matching Marcel's tone. "Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Marcel, Elijah, follow my lead." He turned to his sister and gave her a smug smirk. "And Leviana, don't interfere with my plan." Then, he walked away.