𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter sixty:widow┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter sixty:
widow
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"HOW IS SHE?" Leviana asked worriedly. She had heard what happened with Cami, what Aurora made Cami do.

"Shes just risen from the dead." Klaus deadpanned. "As soon as she feeds, her mood will change for the better. In the meantime, these attacks need to be answered. Our retribution must be swift and it must be brutal."

"Klaus, you cannot force her to turn." Leviana scolded. "You know what it's like to be forced to turn. You know what it's like to have such an important choice taken away from you like that." She snapped her fingers. "She needs to come to this decision on her own-"

"I can't lose her!" He snapped.

"Nik, I understand that you don't wanna lose her. But if you force her to turn, you'll lose her forever."

Elijah, walking in the room, spoke, "I agree, and as for these retributions, they will have to wait until after the Serratura has been recovered. Freya's pendent is also missing."

"And Finn's mystical essence along with it?" Klaus questioned rhetorically. "So, let the imbecile stay lost. Our business today is to finish off the de Martels."

"No, brother, think, think." Elijah said, "Tristian needs the most powerful New Orleans witch in the city to activate that weapon. A Regent."

"Vincent, who was once possessed by Finn." Klaus said angrily, ready to walk out the room until Elijah grabbed his arm.

"No. Stay." He ordered. "She'll need you, brother." With that, Elijah was gone.

"YES, FREYA?" Leviana sighed as she answered the phone. "You know, I'm kind of busy at the moment."

Freya was silent.

"Okay, Freya, you're scaring me. What happened?"

"Um . . . some compelled tourist left a box with someone's heart in it." Freya said, her voice shaking.

"Okay?" Leviana drawled. "So what."

"It was Jackson's."

Leviana froze. She thought of Hayley first. Oh, how Hayley must have been devastated.

"How's Hayley?"

"That's what we have to talk about. If we don't meet their demands, Hayley will be next."