𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter thirty four:she knows, she knows┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter thirty four:
she knows, she knows
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"NIKLAUS!" Leviana shouted as she walked through the compound.

"You do realize that literally everyone here has supernatural hearing, right?" Hayley sarcastically asked.

"Where's my brother?" Leviana asked calmly.

"I'll check his calendar. Wait, no, not his wife, so..."

"Hayley, this city is under siege by an army of wolves following my deranged mother's commands. Considering it was your people who declared war on my kind perhaps now isn't the best time for your particular brand of sass." The heretic said with nothing more than narrowed eyes.

"Klaus left a while ago. If you wanna find him, I can't help you." Hayley sighed. "If only there was a magical device that people use to call people. I don't know. I'm out of ideas."

Unamused with Hayley's comments, Leviana turned away and began walking out of the compound.

"Wait." Hayley started, successfully making Leviana stop in her tracks. "I'm sorry for what I said last night. I didn't mean it."

"I know that." She sighed, now turning to face Hayley, "but what you said, that sounded like something Klaus would say. And he says a lot of things to hurt me." With that, she turned on her heels and walked out it he compound, leaving a regretful Hayley.

A few minutes later, she found Klaus, listening in on a phone call. Camille's phone call with someone. If he was doing something without consulting his siblings, he was most likely doing something especially cruel. So she went into an alleyway and put on a glamour. She walked out of the alleyway and used her vampire hearing to listen in to Klaus' conversation without being too obvious.

"Well, that was rather rude." Klaus said. Cami looked at him with wide eyes. "It's a pleasure to see you too, Camille."

"Don't do that crooked-smile thing, okay?" She scoffed. "I haven't seen you for months, and now suddenly you're appearing out of the blue? What do you want?"

"I have a rather long list of people I need to track down and deal with. And at the top of that list is a certain runaway witch." The hybrid stated.

Davina, Leviana thought, almost feeling like a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Well, maybe she doesn't want to be found." The human answered simply.