𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter thirty seven:our hope┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter thirty seven:
our hope
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

ELIJAH WAS BACK IN OKAY SHAPE, ANSEL, KLAUS' BIOLOGICAL FATHER WAS APPARENTLY BACK AND KILLED BY KLAUS HIMSELF, and finally, Kol and Finn were seated at a dining table with shackles on their hands.

"Today, a new future awaits." Klaus spoke. "Forget your animosity toward Elijah, Leviana and myself. Instead, join us against she who truly deserves your ire. Our mother. Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms."

"Well..." Kol started, going to take a pastry from a plate that was in Klaus' hold, only for him to pull away.

"But if you continue to oppose us... a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns." Klaus threatened.

"Long story short, you are apart of this family, or you are an enemy of this family." Leviana smiled devilishly. "Choose."

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against mother dearest, you should've said so." Kol mused. "Saved me a night shackled to the wall."

"Yes, this was Niklaus and our sister." Elijah sighed. "My recommendation was to remove your limbs one by one until you comply."

"We've no desire to torture you..." Klaus stood up, laughing, "provided you vow to stand beside us as family." He said from behind Finn and Kol.

"Family." Finn mocked. "Does that word even apply to us after all the centuries of betrayal? And is loyalty to you ever really rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus, where is our other sister Rebekah? Both she and Leviana are blindly loyal to you. But Rebekah, she was blindly loyal to you for years, and now nowhere to be found. Where did our sister go? And how did she escape your vile machinations?"

"Rebekah is on a spirit quest." Leviana spoke, noticing Elijah and Klaus' murderous looks.

"You think me vile?" Klaus asked, sitting back down. "Well, what then do you make of the one who cursed us?"

"She was trying to make you mortal again." Finn defended. "That you all refused her... only proves how far you've fallen. But I expect Rebekah will have a different response to her proposal. See, unlike the two of you and like Leviana, she always did cling to her humanity.

"Rebekah's off limits to you. You pursue her and you will suffer." Elijah suffered.

"Do not let him goad you, Elijah." Klaus said. "Neither he or Esther will find Rebekah unless she wants to be found, and she does not."