67 ✘

I love you guys ;)

><><><><><><><><

"Good, now be a good fucking girl and do as you're told or expect the worse" With that she walked away leaving two guys to look after you.

The guy who had brought the whip had a cloth in his hand, he than tied it over your mouth, while the other guy handcuffed your hands and threw the rope away.

"Don't try to act smart girly, we have guns with us" the second guy muttered while showing his gun.

You just give a brief nod and do as they tell you.

you made a note to look for checkpoints or anything in particular for you to get back here later when you have a good plan. But sucks to be you, the first guy brought another cloth and tied it over your eyes.

"Fuck" you thought as they dragged you along with them.

After walking for few minutes you heard the car lock open as the door was opened for you. "Get in" one of them ordered as he pushed you towards the door.

and just like that they drive you to who knows where, probably school but they'll be really dumb to do that. I mean look at you, anyone would speculate something must have happened with you. And you secretly wished they were dumb enough to drop you to school.

After ten minutes the car came to a stop, you felt something placed on your thigh. "What the hell is this?" You thought while squirming on your place.

Than suddenly you felt a hand on your thigh, you so badly wanted to rip that person's face who dared touch you, snatch his eyes and chop his dick off.

"Don't move" he warned as you as you still squirmed a little, Signalling whoever it was to get their fucking hands off you. But it only seemed to get worse, the man who's hand was on your thigh slowly brushed his fingers over your skin as he leaned towards your ear.

You violently shook your body in protest but that man held you firm against the seat. "I said don't move!" He ordered but you still protested.

He was gonna reach for the gun when the man who was driving asked him to stop what he was doing and to just drop you off. He said they had more work to do and it was urgent.

You were glad, so fucking glad as you heard the man shout at his partner.

The door to your side opened and you wasted no time getting out of the car quickly.

The man who opened the door removed the hand cuffs first and gave you something like a bag. " Don't open your eyes yet, not till we're far away. And if you do than I'll not waste time shooting you right here" he said while pressing the gun to your head.

You just nod.

Soon you hear the car move, you just stood there till you couldn't hear the sound of the car anymore. Once you felt like it had been minutes till the car left. You finally untied the clothes from your eyes and mouth and breath heavily as you stared in front of you.

Your mouth fell open as you saw that they had dropped you home and your bag was in your hand.

You quickly ran towards the door, while searching for the key in your bag. When you found the key, you quickly got in and locked it from inside.

Your back pressed against the door as you crouched down and cried hard. This was the worst that had ever happened with you.

After sitting there for what seemed like an hour you felt your phone ring. You looked inside your bag and got the phone out only to find an unknown Id calling you.